Sign in to follow this  
Just a Coach

Good vibes

With all the infighting and crap slinging. I think we need a positive stream. Ee have a couple wrestlers who I think would benefit from Fargo. How can i get some early access to info so I can start fund raising for those boys?

44 minutes ago, Bulldoglife said:

With all the infighting and crap slinging. I think we need a positive stream. Ee have a couple wrestlers who I think would benefit from Fargo. How can i get some early access to info so I can start fund raising for those boys?

John Carr is the man!! He’s the connection to USA wrestling for Kentucky and has been there and done that!! Also I have a connection for you for the singlets if you want to private message me. Duke told me you were looking!

• Upvote 1

I'm happy to talk to you about freestyle/Greco opportunities available to all of our wrestlers. All of my contact info is listed in my profile. Our directors are:

Jon Carr State Director

Keith Smith Membership Director

Jason Moore Junior Director

Efren Quirino Cadet/Kids Director

Shirley Stephens Women's Director

Tyler Baines Folkstyle Director

Garrett Pikul Officials Director

Teela Hardin Pairing Director

Toska Adams Treasurer 

Jon Hardin Secretary

Any of these folks can answer or get you answers to questions you have about spring and summer season wrestling. I will be posting the schedule on here and on our website kymat.org in the next couple weeks.

Thanks ranger Dionte is very interested in going and we have a couple MS wrestlers that would benefit from that experience

On 12/16/2017 at 8:24 PM, Ranger123 said:

Yes John Carr is the guy. For training I am he junior team leader and run freestyle/greco training for the team in northern Ky. 

6 minutes ago, Bulldoglife said:

Thanks ranger Dionte is very interested in going and we have a couple MS wrestlers that would benefit from that experience

They will have to be old enough to be in the cadet age group.