Sign in to follow this  
MagicBone

Imagine DreAM College Matches

With all of our kentucky talent in college wrestling imagine these guys wrestling what do you think will be the results

Brad Cooper(UC)Jairus Murton(CU)

Robert Smith(CU) VS Kyle Ruschelle(UW)

MARcus Bradbury(UC) VS Zach Davis(CU)

Andre Braima(CU) VS Ryan Robinette(UC)

Magicbone,

I replied to your other post so I will reply here too:

Cooper vs Murton

Murtons a Frosh while Cooper has had some success already. My pick is Cooper beats Murton in the newly formed KY Collegiate championships in overtime. They both go on to become 2X NCAA All Americans during their careers and Hall of Fame Coaches in KY. Cooper starts his own team of just family members called the "Super Coopers". Murton coaches an all star team with his brother called "J&J Wrestling".

Smith vs Ruschelle

Smith is to weak from losing so much weight to wrestle Ruschelle and gets beat 12-8. Smith does hit a headlock and scores some points but Kyle gets his legs in and tires out the 125lb Smith who hasnt eaten in a week.

Bradbury vs Davis

Bradbury uses his incredible speed and stamina and shoots over 100 times during this match and sets a NCAA record for shots taken. Davis using his incredible strength and intelligence and only gives up 1 takedown to Bradbury's over 100 shots. Davis wins when Bradbury is DQ'd for wearing an illegal singlet.

Braima vs Robinette

I havent seen these two wrestle before but just knowing that they are two good ole KY boys, I know it will be one helluva match!!

Obviously I have no idea who would win, just got bored on a Saturday waiting for the season to start up. I do know a couple of these kids and hope they wont take offense at these predictions, I only wish them all the best!

well bradbury wouldnt get in trouble this time because the singlet would probably be allowed

And the smith/ruschelle match would be at 133 not 125

and murton and cooper would be a good one

I think everyone would like to see a Cooper/Murton match but I would have to give the edge to Cooper. Murton doesn't have the college experience yet.

I agree with u Lowsingle. I have watched both Murton and Cooper wrestle. And Cooper dominated his college opponent better than Murton dominated high school opponents.