Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

MWA Freestyle Clinic & Friday Night Fights

Thanks Coach Nickal and crew at McCracken County. Good clinic and nice laid back tournament with kids just getting on the mat and getting matches in.  We had a couple HS state champs and quite a few state placers in the room getting better.  

By the way, I'm sure many people immediately think "Paducah ugh that's half across the country". I drove down Saturday morning for this event from Northern KY with a pitstop in Oldham county. It wasn't bad at all. So don't let the distance prevent you from making the trip especially for the camp next month. 

15 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

Thanks Coach Nickal and crew at McCracken County. Good clinic and nice laid back tournament with kids just getting on the mat and getting matches in.  We had a couple HS state champs and quite a few state placers in the room getting better.  

By the way, I'm sure many people immediately think "Paducah ugh that's half across the country". I drove down Saturday morning for this event from Northern KY with a pitstop in Oldham county. It wasn't bad at all. So don't let the distance prevent you from making the trip especially for the camp next month. 

Thanks Ranger... We will continue to host events and training camps at our Facility in Paducah.  Right now we are gearing up for a great Penn State Camp on June 22&23. We have wrestlers registered from the following states: Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi and a bunch from Kentucky! It is shaping up to be a great Camp!