Wrestling149

Looking to help coach, New to Louisville area

Hello my name is Jeremy, I have recently moved to Prospect, KY outside of Louisville. I am looking to get involved in helping coach local high school/club. I wrestled HS in Tennessee and DE, wrestled in college in TN. I had a TSSAA coach certificate in 2015. If anyone knows of a club or school that is looking for help near Prospect please let me know. I have been working so much at the moment this all the networking I am able to do. If you know of anyone please contact me via email.

My email is jmiller15769@yahoo.com 

Thanks,

Jeremy 

• Upvote 1

On 3/4/2017 at 3:56 PM, Wrestling149 said:

Hello my name is Jeremy, I have recently moved to Prospect, KY outside of Louisville. I am looking to get involved in helping coach local high school/club. I wrestled HS in Tennessee and DE, wrestled in college in TN. I had a TSSAA coach certificate in 2015. If anyone knows of a club or school that is looking for help near Prospect please let me know. I have been working so much at the moment this all the networking I am able to do. If you know of anyone please contact me via email.

My email is jmiller15769@yahoo.com 

Thanks,

Jeremy 

Where in DE??  I'm originally from DE....I'm in NKY, so I can't help you out much, but if you're ever in NKY give me a shout....I'm always willing to help out folks from the First State.

15 hours ago, Wrestling149 said:

Sussex Centeal, in Georgetown DE. Wrestled for Shultie.. 

Shultie is still coaching??  I graduated in the late 80's and he had 15 years in at that point in time.  I'm a Henlopen conference guy too...went to Dover HS.