Sign in to follow this  
Eat at Joe's

Tickets for Sale

It is usually the same price.  The only thing ordering them early is that you can go to the will-call window and pick them up.   It keeps you from having to stand in line at regular ticket window.  

Why are the tickets so expensive?????  Doesn't cost that much to get into any other state athletic tournament!!  That is crazy.  Family would love to come watch, but that is not going to be a possibility with those prices.  Guess they will lose money charging so much.  We would be bringing 6 (grandparents and sibling), now I guess just 2 of us will be coming.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Wrestlingmomof3 said:

Why are the tickets so expensive?????  Doesn't cost that much to get into any other state athletic tournament!!  That is crazy.  Family would love to come watch, but that is not going to be a possibility with those prices.  Guess they will lose money charging so much.  We would be bringing 6 (grandparents and sibling), now I guess just 2 of us will be coming.

Yes, it is expensive to get into all championship events.  I spent over $100 for parking, admission and food for the State Baseball Tourney for 4 people 2 years ago when my son's team made the final four.  The Sweet 16 is also not a cheap week.

For the last several years we have gone to state basketball and football tournaments with our team, and tickets aren't this high.  We paid around 50 for 4 of us to get in the state football game this year.  It will cost 60 for 2 of us this weekend!