Sign in to follow this  
crazyotto

Mark Hall redshirt pulled!!!

TRUE freshman with a title. Wrestling up at least one weight class, makes the adjustment and beats a seasoned vet. Incredible. 

Man, we saw some excellent frosh getting it done this weekend. And doing it with class 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crazyotto said:

TRUE freshman with a title. Wrestling up at least one weight class, makes the adjustment and beats a seasoned vet. Incredible. 

Man, we saw some excellent frosh getting it done this weekend. And doing it with class 

Mark Hall - "Jesus loves me NCAA Title"

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Mark he and.Bo both come.from all out families and are all out kids hard working focused individuals that no ordinary wrestler will ever beat .Mr Hall a great wrestling enthusiast always nice to my boys special congrats to him and another slap in.the face to those on.this forum who bashed him so hard when he came to KY.

As I said Dean was overrated as if he could beat Jden get out .

IMAR should have lost to Daniel lewis early this yr Lewis had him pinned he was gassed the whole third period out on his feet JOSEPH HAD EASY PICKINGS AT that point .

• Downvote 1

AUSTIN LOSES TO kroells going into.the third down 1 chooses down.gives up a tilt and riding time loses 6 0 

KROELLS LOSES TO SNYDER BUT PUNISHES HIM ON TOP SNYDER GIVES UP A STALL POINT .Kroells then.techs Dejornette

AUSTIN DID VERY WELL AGAINST A 3 x AA same as the 1 point loss to Crawford who is a top 20 guy who beat a top 10 guy far worse than he did Austin the next day.

Austin with a very unfavorable.draw having to face 3 top 20 guys his first 2 matches regardless of how it went but its all good .

COACH BRIAN.SMITH Missouri tigers NCAA coach of the year Tigers break MAC scoring record Jden wins.his 3rd tigers take 8 have 3 in finals and one.of the 8 happens to be the only fresh heavy in.the tournament .

MISSOURI OF COURSE PLACES TOP 5 as the rankers during the year slowly tried to knock them.even though they split matches with okl state and handily beat v tech and.cornell this season..

End a power 5 as they started .

Return 6 nat qualifiers and 1 former AA who injury rs .Guess everyone is to.worried about Austin at heavy and.who will be 197 to have enough brains to.think.their former 184 AA might bump lol.Miklus at 197 ,Austin.at hvy Koelling the rs fargo AA drops to 184 .Tigers baby welcome to Tiger Style wrestling

• Downvote 1

Yes we saw some.great fresh and great soph jrs and srs , well I did anyway because I was there watching my Son wrestle at nationals.lol

Is that 2 ? I didnt thibk so live but in the pic it looks like 2 maybe Hall has the leg but then again hes on his hip bo behind and.covering does one arm.on.leg count ? 

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-11-25.png

That was a difficult call either way. I think if Jordan goes down toward legs instead of up the body he might have gotten the call. But Hall scrambled out right after that. Great match to watch.

• Upvote 1

Maybe if.he went.lower and.locked.his.hands on.the legs buy in.all these pics BOs left hand is.not.around.Halls body perhaps.he was trying to.break halls lock.on.his leg but had he brought it around he has 3 points of.control.and.2.....IF he maintained.control.for.any length of time.

Setting.there it was all pretty fast BUT Mark appeared to.have the leg the whole time could have went either way I thought those setting with me.after seeing the pic think it was 2 for BO but it takes control to get 2 either way I have seen.far worse calls .Many in.favor of BOs old HS team .

DID SEEM.LIKE HALL GOT ALL THE BREAKS IN.HIS CLASS WITH THIS CALL AND.THE REVERSAL IN.THE VALENCIA MATCH.

disclaimer: I am a Ohio State homer and really dig BoJo. IMO it was at TD. The question comes in the review. Is it 2 and 2, or 2 for Jordan and re-start with Hall in down position? This was discussed on another board and has not been answered. Does the action stop after the 2 for Hall? Even the PSU faithful are saying this was a TD for Jordan. A friend-of-a-friend was sitting near the OSU corner. He thinks that the way Tom Ryan worded the challenge hurt their case. In any case, mad props to Hall. He beat Zahid Valencia and Bo Jordan, in succession. I feel for Jordan. He has battled a very serious foot injury and it is a minor miracle he is wrestling at the level he is. 

• Upvote 1

I remember BO missed ironman his freshman yr of HS over a toe injury its tough I guess ??????

Mark made the point in.his ncaa after match press conference he said I.had the leg the whole time.and ..He DID