Chris Duke

Rankings 11/20/16

5 hours ago, Wrestling mom#67 said:

Are the rankings being updated this week?

The only thing I have for this week is a couple weight changes.  It sounds like it was a slow week with Thanksgiving.  If you have any key match ups or anyone that we should be on the look out for share your information.  The only way this works is when people share.  I have not received any tournament results for last weekend.  Look for updated rankings Sunday or Monday.

There are a few key kids that will not be wrestling middle school this year and sticking with the high school.

56 minutes ago, Chris Duke said:

The only thing I have for this week is a couple weight changes.  It sounds like it was a slow week with Thanksgiving.  If you have any key match ups or anyone that we should be on the look out for share your information.  The only way this works is when people share.  I have not received any tournament results for last weekend.  Look for updated rankings Sunday or Monday.

There are a few key kids that will not be wrestling middle school this year and sticking with the high school.

Should be some good matchups this weekend at Woodland.  Live Results will be on Trackwrestling.