Sign in to follow this  
NO-OX 1

FCA CAMP

We just got back from the FCA Camp at Emmanuel College in Franklin Springs Georgia. Another amazing week of awesome spiritual leadership combined with world class technique. We had approx 80 coaches and athletes attend. Tom Ryan , Mike McArthur , John Azevedo served as the main clinicians.

This is an amazing week, put together by Rusty Parks Sr. , the FCA Wrestling man for Ky. I would like to personally thank Rusty for his efforts . He is truly making a major difference in the lives of these men. This camp opportunity is the very best investment you can make in your kids and your team . We love Rusty and thank him for his efforts to make our world and Ky wrestling a much better place.

Joe B. - No-Ox Wrestling

This was my second year attending FCA Wrestling Camp as a coach. As a coach I elected to take a group of kids to this camp instead of going to union's county camp. You're probably thinking why'd you do that? They'd get to learn from a Isaiah Martinez... Wrestle with tons of studs. Go fishing and etc... But it's more to it than wrestling. The experience at FCA camp is unreal. It's one camp every wrestler should experience.