Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

"Who Will go Undefeated this Year?"

yeah that was pretty much what i was thinkin what about martin though, he stands a pretty good chance.

I see him with 1, maybe 2 losses.  I'm not sure who, but I think someone will have a good day along the way and upset him.  But honestly, that may be good for him.

Correct me if Im wrong, But I dont think that the body mass index will allow sullivan to go back to 103, plus at their first meet of the year, his coaches was talking about him moving up so he will start getting noticed by bigger colleges..    Wayne co. also has a 103 that is ranked..

I don't see Sullivan going 103 again this year. He has won it twice now, he has nothing left to prove at 103. I think he will get a lot more scholarship opportunities by moving up.

Robbie Vaughn lost to Warra, I see that as his only loss of the year, He will take over the 103 spot easily, He is in only his third year of true wresling and has dedicated himself to being the best and beating the best, I see it happening, I would like to see him wresle Warra again, He learned another lesson! BEST OF THE BEST

i have a feeling warner wont lose a match this year. from what ive seen, hes been mighty impressive. he stuck woodford's 135 at superduals and beat malcolm jackson at a scrimmage by 4 or 5.

I agree, Warner will most likely go undefeated this year.  He's got the best chance of anyone in the state to do that.  Not to say Wolsifer isn't a great wrestler, but he'll have quite a few tough matches in front of him.  And Sullivan bumping up to 112 could get interesting as well.

Who will beat him?

Quite frankly i think it could be any of the top five beside him because when a person wrestles who is supposed to be the best in the state then they are going to give them their best match

Quite frankly i think it could be any of the top five beside him because when a person wrestles who is supposed to be the best in the state then they are going to give them their best match

He has been facing that for the last couple years and no one has been able to step it up yet.

i dont care what anyone says after watching the finals at K.O.B tonight nobody will beat wolsifer..you can just tell the determination and hard work he puts in during the off-season...there is no way he will get beat..im not buyin it

Yea but he did have to wrestle a lot of ppl that were middle schoolers and not close to weight but this year he'll have constant good competition all season and i dont know if he can go the whole season without one loss

He has been facing that for the last couple years and no one has been able to step it up yet.