Sign in to follow this  
moorewrestler135

singlets

i think knox's champion singlets are pretty sweet nobody's seen them yet because they're brand new, but i really like woolford's singlets when they wrestle in the finals.

Trinity has a sweet finals singlet In my opinion. completely white with a green cross on the chest and green letters across the small of the back, if memory serves me correct.  Letcher county also has like three different cool styles of singlets..  rich programs..lol..

Guest 103GBM?

southerns final singlets are awesome when ur not moving there black and when u do they turn white but the trojan head stays the same

Guest wrestler92

The solid white ones are terrible because they are see through.  I remember last year somekids were wearing colored shorts underneath and it showed through.  Nasty, and then it shows all the fat rolls for the heavier kids, even worse...

the new north singlets are like our old finals singlets. the only difference is what is white on the finals (majority of the singlets) is now black and the black is white now. i like them a lot.

last year trinity wore semi-finals or maybe quarter finals singlets at state... and the were awesome.... they were like green below the waist and in general were awesome.. anyone else remember?

last year trinity wore semi-finals or maybe quarter finals singlets at state... and the were awesome.... they were like green below the waist and in general were awesome.. anyone else remember?

i remember whiting wearing one and i think but im not sure that justin davis was wearing one with a huge eagle on it lol

like he taped a picture of a tiger on it pretty crazy but good idea i just hope noone from doss tries it because dragons arent real so theyed have to do alot of searching

i like north hardins singlets that have the lightning on them. does no one else think those are tight?

hahaha the franklin couty finals singlets are funnyyyyyyy all white with franklin across the a$$