Sign in to follow this  
HawkeyeX125

Region 4 brackets

Better yet please explain why we are having a two day tournament with the largest number of kids in a weight is 10. The five match rule doesn't come into play!!!

• Upvote 1

This is even better the brackets will be out at 6 o'clock five minutes before Wrestling starts so were supposed to pay the gate twice will probably be charge for parking in the county may even have a tax on the door and the worst part is the kids have to make weight twice

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, EAST said:

This is even better the brackets will be out at 6 o'clock five minutes before Wrestling starts so were supposed to pay the gate twice will probably be charge for parking in the county may even have a tax on the door and the worst part is the kids have to make weight twice

stooges.jpg

The unfortunate thing about something like this is that there are certain family members that physically can't get to see kids wrestle all the time. (elderly grandparents / wrestling out of town, etc.)

Being in town for once, they would like to come watch, but if your wrestler gets a bye, then it's a wasted trip for some people who have a tougher time than most getting out of the house. Hell, I have had some family members that wanted to schedule time off of night shift to come watch, but I then had to tell them forget it, because not sure he won't get a bye tonight. 

I doubt anyone ever thought these things through. Sad that most likely, all of this could be remedied with a few clicks of a button.  

I guess I could stop whining now right? :-) 

• Upvote 1

I'm calling BS on two day tourney as well! $7 at door with 75% byes in first round.  Already into quarters 30 minutes into night, two weigh ins, and nobody close to threatening 5 match rule!  Region 4 decision makers need a boot up their rear.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, firemans34 said:

I'm calling BS on two day tourney as well! $7 at door with 75% byes in first round.  Already into quarters 30 minutes into night, two weigh ins, and nobody close to threatening 5 match rule!  Region 4 decision makers need a boot up their rear.

Amen the word I received tonight was the AD said it was going to be a two day tournament because they wanted the gate money. This thing could been done in four or five hours on sat ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, EAST said:

Amen the word I received tonight was the AD said it was going to be a two day tournament because they wanted the gate money. This thing could been done in four or five hours on sat ridiculous.

stooges.jpg