CUTiger184

State Duals

29 minutes ago, Knucklebump said:

NO went into the finals at the State Duals to win it and wrestled their butts off. I can assure you there were multiple teams at the State Duals that contain wrestlers that equal the same caliber as Union. NO in fact tied with OC at the Super Duals with OC winning by criteria. I can tell you none of those wrestlers would begin to say NO wrestlers are out of shape and who won the Big School, that's right OC! For you to get on a public forum and insult a team of great wrestlers that have busted their A$$ to get where they are really shows your small mindedness. Just an FYI most men want to have a big tool not BE a big TOOL!!!

Just curious, how has OC performed against Union this year? 

21 hours ago, Irish Wrestler said:

North Oldham would have to be crazy to think they would beat Union.  Yes they have some good wrestlers, but they definitely don't have the caliber wrestlers that Union has.  In my opinion , NO's wrestlers are out of shape too.  Their coach constantly has to run to the scorers table to question a call or the score so his boys can get a breather.  I have witnessed this on several occasions when watching NO wrestle.  Union wasn't the better team there...they were the best team that day.  Go ahead and bash away, but this is my opinion.  :ph34r: 

I'm sure that the person who wrote this is not from Union. I have a good idea who it is.

Ok grasshopper, don't get yourself into a wad.  I wasn't being hostile.  You just took it that way.  I stated in the post that it was my opinion and it is just that, my opinion.  I was just pointing out that Union was the best team there Saturday.   I have been around this sport for a long while.  Union is always ready this time of year.  Their record proves it.  

• Downvote 2

I wasn't the only one who interpreted what you said as being over the top a bit. So by bashing one team you felt that you showed that the other was better? I had stated that Union was the better team and proved it by winning. Did you have a dog in this fight or were you just taking out some frustration out on someone?

• Upvote 2