Sign in to follow this  
Isaac Knable

iKwrestling Training Opportunity

iK

Indiana Kentucky Wrestling Center

Hard Work & Strong Faith”

About

Indiana Kentucky Wrestling Center commits its passion for wrestling to its wrestlers. iKwrestling was founded to provide extra opportunity for all wrestlers to improve and excel to the next level in the sport of wrestling. Our mission is simple, provide training opportunities to wrestlers who are committed and willing to learn, and to teach them both physical and mental aspects of the sport.  We focus on basic fundamentals and skills, attitude,  respect, and faith to help wrestlers to be successful on the wrestling mat and in life.

Coach Knable

From years of competing and coaching wrestling, I can see the aspects of wrestling from both perspectives. No matter what level of wrestling you are at grade school, high school or college a successful wrestler is the one who knows and understands the basic fundamental skills. Over the years I have developed a proven “system”  of drills, shot development, techniques, and conditioning methods that concentrate on a higher level of focus and intensity, to get wrestlers to that next level.

Over the next 4 months iKwrestling will be offering a 2 month summer program and a 2 month pre-season program. There will be weekly practices, which will include technique, drilling, live wrestling, and conditioning. See below for details. For more information please feel free to contact me by email or by phone.

Programs/Schedule

Grand Opening

• Come join us for practice:

• May 27 @ 7-8:30 pm and May 30th @ 10-11:30 am

• Pre-Register

• No Charge

Summer Program - June 1st - July 26th

• 3 practices per week

• M, W 7-8:30pm & Su. 1:30-3:00pm

• Cost $240

Pre-Season Program - Aug 3rd- September 27th

• 3 practices per week

• M, W 7-8:30pm & Su. 1:30-3:00pm

• Cost $240

Payment Options

• Both Summer & Pre-Season Programs $450.00

Private Lessons

• Individual or Group

• Appointment only

Extras

• Must have valid USA wrestling Card

• All wrestlers must register before practicing

• Alternative scheduling contact Coach Knable

For more info or to register contact me at:  

Coach: Isaac Knable

Email: ikwrestling@gmail.com

Phone: 502-639-4989

New Albany, IN 47150              

(7 miles from Downtown Louisville)

Isaac was responsible for my sons wrestling success in high school.He coached them as individuals and got the most out of them that he could,he also inspired them to wrestle in college.They have tremendous respect and admiration for him and that says alot about the relationship he builds with the young men he coaches.           good luck Isaac and God bless you    Jeff Lampe

Activity bus runs will be made for FREE to iKentucky to help get more athletes to participate in the summer months. Stay posted for times/dates and locations for bus runs. Parents will need to fill out a waiver to transport but this service will be free for all iKentucky members. 

Sign in to follow this