Sign in to follow this  
pin2win

Friday Night Fight Night - April 24th

Friday Night Fight Night brought to you by No-OX Wrestling!

Chance to wrestle as many live matches as your body can handle! No coaches needed!

5 minute matches

USA Card Needed

Open to all ages

Location - North Hardin HS

Time 6-8pm

Date April 24th

NO CHARGE!

Hope people are planning to make it down to fight night this Friday. Planning on coming or have any questions feel free to contact me at dleavell053@gmail.com. If you have my cell feel free to call or text me.

-Coach Dee Leavell

Had a great time tonight, and I believe every kid who came tonight had a great time as well! We had a great turnout for our first Fight Night ever!

Didn't get an exact count, but I would estimate 35-40 kids. Several state placers....Max Andronei, Joey Roberts, Jacob Henley, Brady and Max Emerson, Jacob Burroughs, Derrick Smallwood, Lacorey Roberson.

Big thanks to everyone who showed up to make tonight a success! I'm looking forward to the next one on 5/8! Mark your calendars so you can make it!

Follow No-Ox Wrestling Club on Facebook to keep up with the details. We will be moving to our new 6000 sq ft facility this weekend. It will be the NOTC (No-Ox Traning Center). Many camps and additional training sessions coming your way. We will be having several Lindsey Wilson wrestlers and GA joining us throughout the summer. Lots of opportunities coming to Central Ky!!!!

Yes , we have a long list of clinicians we are trying to organize. Plans for Johnny Papesh, AA Campbellsvile, Joe Cozart 2- AA, Myron Bradbury, Issac Knable, and Josh Johnson will be around throughout the summer. Everything is falling in place for a very productive summer.

Sign in to follow this