220RunnerUp

Any good open mats in Louisville?

Hi, my name is brandon reed. I am a wrestler at Iroquois high school and i am the 2015 KHSAA 220 Runner up. I was wondering if there are any open mats around Louisville ? I don't have anyway to go anywhere else, but anything is better than nothing. I am currently doing rugby on Wesnesdays and Fridays and want to see if there are any places other than my school in JCPS to practice and stay in shape.

Brandon; this is the schedule that I have compiled in my phone for open mats in Louisville.

Open mats:

Hard dates: St. X 3/25, 4/1, 4/8 (5:45-7:15)

Monday - Fairdale (3:00-5:00)

Tuesday - J-Town (4:00-5:30)

Wednesday - Fairdale (3:00-5:00) J-Town (4:00-5:30)

Thursday -

Friday - Fairdale (3:00-5:00)

Fairdale open mats start on March 30th

Male will have open mats soon

When? Please keep me updated if you can.

I am posting this for Coach McCoy.

Male will be hosting open mats on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 24th and 25th from 6:30-8:00. Beginning March 31st, Open mats will be from 6:30-8:00 and Tuesdays and Thursdays at Male. Coach McCoy is developing a new club like he did in Lexington with the Five Star Club with the hopes of getting more kids from around the :Louisville Area to join in. The new club is called the Louisville Prodigy Wrestling Club. They will have some cool shirts for sale soon. For more info, contact Coach McCoy at christopher.mccoy@jefferson.kyschools.us

I am posting this for Coach McCoy.

Male will be hosting open mats on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 24th and 25th from 6:30-8:00. Beginning March 31st, Open mats will be from 6:30-8:00 and Tuesdays and Thursdays at Male. Coach McCoy is developing a new club like he did in Lexington with the Five Star Club with the hopes of getting more kids from around the :Louisville Area to join in. The new club is called the Louisville Prodigy Wrestling Club. They will have some cool shirts for sale soon. For more info, contact Coach McCoy at christopher.mccoy@jefferson.kyschools.us

Is there a cost or are the free w/USAW card?

If there will be any big guys like Reed and chandler I could bring Austin perhaps closer to 7 with the trip maybe run it a bit later .perhaps I could bring a couple more as well .Just need to be sure big guys will be there ready to work

If there will be any big guys like Reed and chandler I could bring Austin perhaps closer to 7 with the trip maybe run it a bit later .perhaps I could bring a couple more as well .Just need to be sure big guys will be there ready to work

Brandon, Chandler... please lets make this happen. Can we get a hard date?

We were looking at today or maybe tomorrow .leaving for Nhsca Thurs and he's wanting to do flo nat as well so there isn't much time or opportunities until then or just after when freestyle greco starts up.