Sign in to follow this  
Raiders Wrestling

Horse Park and the Finals

As everyone on here it seems we all have lots of likes and dislikes about the horse park. But I have to say the one thing that bothered me the most was last year when we wrestled the finals at one end of the arena instead of the middle so all could see equally. As I told the powers in charge that makes no sense we all pay our money to watch the matches why should I be sitting at one end of the arena the entire 2 days then when the finals come now I need to have my telescope out to see the last matches. This is something that to me makes no sense at all and should be placed back in the center of the arena you had to move the mats to set it up at one end why not just do it in the middle so all can see correctly.

why should I have to pack up everything and push through the other teams that are already in that area and have to have all of our kids seat separately or with people they don't even know when they can just be in the middle for all to stay where they are

Everyone always sits in the same locations every year so if that's the way they are going to do it this year then move it to our end, but I am just saying if we wrestle at the horse park because of the size and seating then why do we want to move all people after 2 days to one end. Seems stupid to me.

Sign in to follow this