Sign in to follow this  
supernat

2015 State Placer Predicitions

All the snow made for a boring day, there is a 0% chance that all these come to fruition. These are not who I think are the top 8 in each class but who I think will place based upon the brackets. Some of the weight classes are not balanced and that means some really great wrestlers have no chance to place (brackets 106, 132, 138, 145, 152, 182, 220 come to mind). I probably made some mistakes looking at the brackets also but as these have no actual effect on the tournament, it doesn't really matter.These are for my own amusement and I thought I would share. If you are so inclined, make yours in this thread also.  They are listed in the order I think the placements will occur.

Please stay safe this week and I hope Friday/Saturday brings good fortune to all competing/coaching/watching.

Saul Ervin-Union Co.

Adam Bender-Lexington Catholic

Tylan Tucker-Woodford Co.

Konner Kraeszig-St. Xavier

Tanner Yenter-Campbell Co.

Mike Klein-Fern Creek

Blake Roth-Walton-Verona

Zach Holub-Cooper

Jorge Vega-Fern Creek

Tucker Hurst-Woodford Co.

Ryan Moore-Walton-Verona

Brady Wells-Campbell Co.

Austin Cook-St. Xavier

Jacob Dodd-Wayne Co.

Tyler Ward-Apollo

Hussein Husseini-Iroqouis

Bryce Sheffer-Union Co.

Cody Huston-Cooper

Joey Roberts-Woodford Co.

Zane Brown-Male

Zack Phillips-Danville

Alex Holt-Montgomery Co.

Chris Beets-St. Xavier

Derrick Soper-Bryan Station

Bobby Poynter-Moore

Logan Erdman-Ryle

Jeremiah Kline-Trigg Co.

Jacob Burroughs-North Hardin

Jordan Monroe-Cooper

Danten Rice-Trinity

Brad Krebs-Campbell Co.

Jake Peace-Walton-Verona

Keegan Duncan-Trinity

AJ Bindner-Fern Creek

Mason Smith-Walton-Verona

Joey Insko-Apollo

Kyle Steiner-Cooper

Dale Hensley-Scott

Chance Collins-UHA

Jackson Oxford-Union Co.

Bryan Spahr-Campbell Co.

Angel Vasquez-Lafayette

Trent Johnson-John Hardin

Brian Miller-Ohio Co.

Tristin Bird-Central Hardin

Derek Wiley-Conner

Nathan Thompson-Valley

Derek Miller-Tilghman

Hudson Heidorf-Trinity

Tony Ashford-Scott

Max Andreoni-Woodford Co.

Zack Richerson-Taylor Co.

Geordan Blanton-Johnson Central

Derrick Smallwood-North Hardin

Jack Dorne-Ryle

Christopher Morrow-Madison Central

Andrew Ackley-Nelson Co.

Ben Barton-Trinity

Jon Belk-Ryle

Alex Wright-Bourbon Co.

Chance Oxford-Union Co.

Trisitin Badida-Conner

Calieb Ray-St. Xavier

Austin Phillips-Anderson Co.

Johnny Meiman-Ryle

Nathan Haddad-St. Xavier

Cecil Nevels-Wayne Co.

Max Emerson-Oldham Co.

Cole Overman-Central Hardin

Avery Buckman-Union Co.

Nate Williams-Hopkinsville

Kenneth Sells-Christian Co.

Alex McIntosh-Oldham Co.

Sam Griffith-Johnson Central

Ryan Woolf-Ryle

Isaiah Lawson-Hopkinsville

Eli Sowder-Scott

Thomas Ray-Doss

Brandon Devins-Boyle Co.

Matt Steven-LaRue Co.

Tyler Frankrone-Trinity

Mikey Smith-Moore

Eli Matthews-Campbell Co.

Casey Cornett-Simon Kenton

Gage Jones-Newport

Josh Robbins-Boyle Co.

Aaron King-Johnson Central

Dameon Black-Lafayette

Lucas Miozza-Trinity

Kohl Dodd-Fern Creek

Elijah Miller-Simon Kenton

Cole Sherman-Union Co.

Nathan King-Johnson Central

William Bossert-Lafayette

Colin Portman-North Oldham

Daylon Eichenberger-Manual

Austin Myers-Campbell Co.

Ahmad Hameidan-Boone Co.

Garrett Chandler-Male

Zach Farris-Ohio Co.

Kellon Williams-Harrison Co.

Joseph Green-St. Xavier

Conner Sherman-Union Co.

Clayton Engle-LaRue Co.

Brandon Johnson-Dixie Heights

Luke Shaffer-Ohio Co.

Landon Young-Lafayette

Raynel Brown-Union Co.

Landin Jones-North Oldham

Sean Sanders-Bullitt Central

Hayden Vinegar-Manual

Daniel Sheridan-St. Xavier

Ithink Castellano is top 6. He did a lot of damage at 120, has good size, is physical, and extremely aggressive. He should be top 6 or higher. Elijah Miller is my pick at 145- Johnson and Miller are potential winners at 138-Johnson has beaten Vasquez-lost to Spahr early-Might be a freshman at the top of the podium at 138. Miller is SOOOO good.

Zane Brown MD Cody Houston 12-2 so unless Houston was sick that day idk why he is placed higher

I also think that Bobby Poynter will lose to Erdman and I think that Steiner could upset Binder at 132 and Smith could upset Duncan at 132.

Zane Brown MD Cody Houston 12-2 so unless Houston was sick that day idk why he is placed higher

I also think that Bobby Poynter will lose to Erdman and I think that Steiner could upset Binder at 132 and Smith could upset Duncan at 132.

Well your from cooper, do you have any more stats from them?

Ithink Castellano is top 6. He did a lot of damage at 120, has good size, is physical, and extremely aggressive. He should be top 6 or higher. Elijah Miller is my pick at 145- Johnson and Miller are potential winners at 138-Johnson has beaten Vasquez-lost to Spahr early-Might be a freshman at the top of the podium at 138. Miller is SOOOO good.

Vasquez returned the favor vs. Johnson if I'm not mistaken by pretty much the same score.  Unfortunately they can't both make the final

You are correct big 10grapple. Vasquez is a finals favorite and has earned it-If he and Johnson meet it will be a great match up-one that the younger Johnson might steal. It would have made a great final match. Good luck to both boys this weekend.

Angel Vasquez has beaten spahr 4-3 it was a close match yes but did spahr actually seemed like he had angel at anytime? Anyway angel was hurt and even with his injury he had the heart to get the win. Then, angel lost to Trent 7- 6 at the dragon. Now, Trent did wrestle smart and stalled most of the match and angel fell into his game but then he got a rematch were angel beat him 7 -3 and Trent did not score one point on him and angel gave him his scape points. Anyway it will be a good match between Johnson and Vasquez but I know for sure that angel will be the 138 champion!

Angel Vasquez has beaten spahr 4-3 it was a close match yes but did spahr actually seemed like he had angel at anytime? Anyway angel was hurt and even with his injury he had the heart to get the win. Then, angel lost to Trent 7- 6 at the dragon. Now, Trent did wrestle smart and stalled most of the match and angel fell into his game but then he got a rematch were angel beat him 7 -3 and Trent did not score one point on him and angel gave him his scape points. Anyway it will be a good match between Johnson and Vasquez but I know for sure that angel will be the 138 champion!

this may not be true but I heard that spahr had broken ribs

What's not true? And well did you hear or did actually know that he had broken ribs? Ik for sure he didn't have broken ribs. Maybe Bruised but not broken.

Will Spahr be ready to go March 10-11? Is Angel 100%? I read on another thread where he was on his back at Regions. Doors may be opening up more for Johnson or one of the Miller boys.

that was angels brother Kevin that was on his back. Angel dominated, looks great

Will Spahr be ready to go March 10-11? Is Angel 100%? I read on another thread where he was on his back at Regions. Doors may be opening up more for Johnson or one of the Miller boys.

Angel was not challenged at regions even a little.

I think SuperNat did an awesome job..my only changes would be Barton winning 152's and Miller but you say tomato I say tomato...you get the drift....I do think Mamadov and Gage Jones will be a great 2nd round match up and a huge match up in the 182's is Cornet vs Frankrone that match could possibly screw up a lot of brackets lol....I give Frankrone the edge but... Cornet is smart and will be a great match much like Courtney vs Frankrone last year in the 182's ..Miozza and Miller also will be very good in 195's....Woolf vs Macintosh also should be good but the above matches I think will be awesome along with Hamedian vs Farris in the 220's is a championship match up to see who ultimately faces Doomsday or Superman you can pick your name :-). Good luck all. Will be a fun day. From 145 down I just don't know that much so I'll leave the others to break them down.

Sign in to follow this