Sign in to follow this  
supernat

Semifinal Predictions

I never said anything about Dallas being ranked low and I think he's a great wrestler. But in this particular match regardless of the score it looked as if the Bindner was going to win.

• Upvote 1

I never said anything about Dallas being ranked low and I think he's a great wrestler. But in this particular match regardless of the score it looked as if the Bindner was going to win.

I know, it was another poster that threw in the "low ranked" guy comment. Sounded like a slap at both of them.

I agree on the match. Looked as if it was not in the cards that day. AJ was in control until the end.

You know I got much love for ya Binder.

We didn't mean to hijack the topic. Let's get back to the Semifinal predictions.

I don't think that low ranked guy thing aplies at 138 because there are 10 to 12 guys in that bracket that could win it and that so called low ranked guy is 1 of them.If you saw AJ wrestle sphar and miles the matches look similar AJ won the sphar match with take downs and had the upper hand on miles with take downs but miles is very dangerous in scrambles and Aj knows it so i will not let him use the term caught in that match because he knows in advance what to be aware of and he shouldn't have been caught off gaurd.If it was the first time they had ever wrestled,then yes i could see this happening.Miles will be very hard to predict for state because at any time he is subject to get in a scramble and pin someone.Aj has wrestled most of the kids at 38 and miles defiantly ranks right there with all them

• Upvote 1

Didn't see any of it, but I don't see how anybody could consider any top 15 ranked 138 this year to be 'low ranked'.  I feel confident in only 3 making the podium (Vasquez, Spahr, Johnson....not necessarily in order).  Beyond that it really is pretty wide open.  It is going to come down to style, match ups, luck, etc.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this