git'r'done

State Predictions 2005-2006

but sorry if i offened anyone (eric) he is a good kid, but i think in MY opinion hes a little overrated and some cocky. and u guys are saying he could win it at any weight he goes? id love too see him go 30 if murtons going there. but best of luck too him...

He really has a license plate that says that although he has never won state before,and although I think he's a good guy but he wouldnt win at any weight because if that was the case he wouldve beat Kyle Ruschelle which wouldve been real nice,and I dont understand how you feel he is cocky lowsngle140,I get along with you rather nice even after giving up my shot for 3rd because of some distractions,so you two would be koo than,but I think I know what this all about,they dont give you,your props being ranked nationally as a sophomore and everything,and you could win it as well,but in time you'll show them,My buddy Eric is kinda overrated but soon you'll be as well!!! :wink:

eric bryant is a very nice kid...he is a good wrestler also. his technique may not be the greatest but he is a great scrambler!! Good for college level if he persues that!

Looking at these posts I dont see anyone talking about some of the best wrestlers in the state to look out for...like Scott, Parks, Thuneman! It Looks like everyone is getting hooked on bryant and parker..

If he does have that then it would probably be refering to the aau state or the freestyle state, which I believe he has won both several times!!

He is one of the most humble kids I've ever met!!

My goodness, this one is out of control. I haven't heard a prediction in two pages, so i'll make one.

The state meet, will once again be held in Frankfort :shock: At least we can agree on that !

ok these are my final words, its extremely easy to win freestyle state, and im sure he didnt have a lot of competition. but fine eric is perfect and will walk throught state, cause i know thats what you want too hear.

my predictions are..

103-sullivan

112-caleb wood (weak weight class)

119-coty lewis (but watch out for voth)

125-thuneman/bryant/scott/warner, it depends who goes where

130-murton

135-sanders

140-courtney

145-josh cooper (he will surprise you)

152-john wolseifer

160-austin cooper

171-w. starks

189-r. starks

215-sherer

heavyweight-stone

you forgot to say sanders would get crushed too,he did alot of running last year,he couldnt handle jake,so instead he went for the 8th grader I guess that was a good idea

That "8th grader" only had one other person place in front of him. Lets not spin facts to suit an agenda. That "8th grader" took second at middle school nationals as well i think.

I don't think Murton would crush Scott. Possibly a major, but a tech or a pin i don't see. After all, Scott lost by 10 to the national champ at Junior nationals. Yeah, someone said the match was worse than the score looked ... but still you're claiming he could do what the national champ did. And i didn't see Murton's name anywhere in the top 30 of the overall national rankings last year, i checked. If i missed his name, i apologize and please correct me.

I did see like almost 5 guys from OH in every class though, that place makes me sick !

Guest DAWG6
my predictions are..

103-sullivan

112-caleb wood (weak weight class)

119-coty lewis (but watch out for voth)

125-thuneman/bryant/scott/warner' date=' it depends who goes where

130-murton

135-sanders

140-courtney

145-josh cooper (he will surprise you)

152-john wolseifer

160-austin cooper

171-w. starks

189-r. starks

215-sherer

heavyweight-stone[/quote']

I don't disagree 112 isn't as strong as last year.

But I fine it hard to believe Caleb will be at 112 :?:

He is a returning state champion, why would he stay at 112 when he could win 119, unless Malcolm Jackson stay's at 119 :idea:

FC103 if your out there what is your take on this discussion :?:

Guest DAWG6

If Jacob does this well at Fargo @140 why woulf he cut to 130 :?:

Fargo is tough :!: If Jacob was going to cut this would have been an event to get any advantage.

Guest DAWG6
if i was caleb i would try my hardest to stay at 112 that would be an easy state championship for him.

I can't disagree with that :wink:

Caleb will have to work at 119 with Coty, Voth and a few others.

If he wants an undefeated season and an easier way to a championship; yes, 112 is the way to go :!: No one will beat him down there if he can make the weigh :twisted:

Any one from Fern Creek have any insight :?:

I think Caleb can go 112 or 119, the weight isnt a problem for him. I think Coach Hall and Caleb will discuss it and decide whats best for him and the team. But I dont think Caleb will be looking past anyone at either weight 112 or 119, and I dont think he will consider 112 an easy way to a championship. Theres to many kids out there looking to knock of the champ, he knows he will be getting everyone's "A" game all season regardless of what weight.