Sign in to follow this  
Komplexx

Mark Jones

If Jones is going 189 there is a kid that transferred from Indiana, that wrestled at the South Oldam scrimmage that is going to be a handful. Not sure what school he is going to . Very tough .

I think mark Jones will win it all this year, i think that he feels that he let him self down last year and the team, so i see him taking it all this year best of luck to him.

mark jones is tough and i think that the only one that can beat him is will starks( I think he is the only one that can handle his strength)

I saw Mark Jones last week and he told me, that he feels really good this year he doesn't have ,to cut weight this year he did look very small last year. He that he is ready for starks this year, and improved on this feet and improved on this weight lifting now he is up to 275 on bench.Jones is going to be hard to handle this year.

I would also like to see the tanen roe and mark jones match...roe is benchin well over 300 and if jones is benchin 275 i would like to see how he does against a stronger opponent

I would also like to see the tanen roe and mark jones match...roe is benchin well over 300 and if jones is benchin 275 i would like to see how he does against a stronger opponent

Bench press is just a popular lift among weight lifters.  A strong bench press will definately help out in football if you play offensive line but it does very little in wrestling.  If you wanna see how strength affects wrestlers look at their squat, deadlift, and clean maxxes.  Legs, back, and shoulders are what makes somebody "wrestling" strong.

After seeing Mark Jones at western hills i don't see roe beating mark Jones, he looked like a man on a mission to to win a state title.

mc60 you got your wish, the harlow-jones match up was completely dominated by mark jones.  if im not mistaking it was 19-4 at the end of the second period..  jones is looking pretty impressive along with the rest of the north team..

Well if im not mistaking i over heard jacob watson and chris espinoza talkin the other day and they are coming back out as soon as there eligible.so lets see how that will change ur opinion about jones and watson has a change at makin 89...what do u think will happen in that match..watson vs jones?

Not sure Jones could dominate Watson like he did Harlow, IF Watson has been practicing but from the responses of his teamates it sounds like he has just been relaxing and not doin anything if so Jones would most likely win..

Watson (in shape and ready to go) vs Jones (like he looked at Western hills)  ...could be fireworks...

...I CANT WAIT...

Not sure Jones could dominate Watson like he did Harlow, IF Watson has been practicing but from the responses of his teamates it sounds like he has just been relaxing and not doin anything if so Jones would most likely win..

Watson (in shape and ready to go) vs Jones (like he looked at Western hills)   ...could be fireworks...

...I CANT WAIT...

Maybe it would be a dominate match by jones but i would put my money on jones, but i hope that we get to see this match up soon.

Soo.... Mark Jones is going 189, I thought he was going 215.  So is Watson going 215 or 189?  Harlow wrestled 189 this week, is he plan on dropping? And Roe was 215 so is Watson bumping Roe?

Soo.... Mark Jones is going 189, I thought he was going 215.  So is Watson going 215 or 189?  Harlow wrestled 189 this week, is he plan on dropping? And Roe was 215 so is Watson bumping Roe?

From what ever one is saying Watson is going to be at 215, and roe Will be at 189 so i will take it as Harlow will be at 171, but who know if Watson is not back this year, then i think there line up will be the same as it was at western hills.

well if anyone knows what wieght he is wrestling its me and he is going 215 and didnt he done handle jones 7-0 at the allstar duels in cambellsville while he ran out of bounds the hole time but no disrespect to jones great wrestler and nice guy but him dominating watson would be a long leep for him but if he wants his mathch i am sure watson dont mind to wrestle him and the reason he missed a week of practice is cause a death in the family

well if anyone knows what wieght he is wrestling its me and he is going 215 and didn't he done handle Jones 7-0 at the allstar duels in cambellsville while he ran out of bounds the hole time but no disrespect to Jones great wrestler and nice guy but him dominating Watson would be a long leep for him but if he wants his mathch i am sure watson dont mind to wrestle him and the reason he missed a week of practice is cause a death in the family

well if watson didn't have a good 20 pounds on mark Jones it would have been a different story if i recall it the score was 3-0 and then Jones had short time so he tryed to toss him and did get it so. yea Watson would not beat Jones if they were at the same weight. And what does Watson have to do with mark Jones dominating Harlow.

Hey guys, before this discussion breaks down let's just say that Watson and Jones are two of the best upper weights in KY.  There is no questioning that.  When and if they meet on the mat, we'll let the wrestling do the talking at that point.

I am defiently not taking anything away form jones and i may have went a little over board with comments and i appoligiza for that but this is a dusscussion board and i say stating my opion and i hope to see watson and jones both in the finals they deserve it

Hey guys, before this discussion breaks down let's just say that Watson and Jones are two of the best upper weights in KY.  There is no questioning that.  When and if they meet on the mat, we'll let the wrestling do the talking at that point.

I think that it will also.

I am defiently not taking anything away form jones and i may have went a little over board with comments and i appoligiza for that but this is a dusscussion board and i say stating my opion and i hope to see watson and jones both in the finals they deserve it

Same here i would love to see them to go at best of luck to the both of them.