Sign in to follow this  
Titan140

Bullett Central Duals

I am from DeSales. I am saying that since we don't see much of Caldwell, Bourbon, Knox, Daviess, Central, and John Hardin throughout the year i would rather wrestle against them on Saturday because we will already be seeing a lot of PRP, Doss, Southern, and other teams because they are in our region and will also be at a lot of the tourneys we wrestle at.

I am from DeSales. I am saying that since we don't see much of Caldwell, Bourbon, Knox, Daviess, Central, and John Hardin throughout the year i would rather wrestle against them on Saturday because we will already be seeing a lot of PRP, Doss, Southern, and other teams because they are in our region and will also be at a lot of the tourneys we wrestle at.

yea i hear you i dont feel like wrestling JHHS! because we see them all year long. Im from knox last year we wrestled desales at BC Duals. so we prob will wrestle again!

im not sure how the system will be set up, but my guess would be the meet will be as simple as possible. last saturday we were at western hills from 8am to 12 am.. that is not including the hour ride both ways. i would think there would be six or seven rounds, and each team will have 5 matches. no championship, no "winner", just a pure dual meet for matches and maybe a most valuable wrestler award. as far as who will be matched up against who, i will post later.

Here are the match-ups for the B.C. Duals on Saturday

Round 1

BC(3) vs. Bourbon(7)

Caldwell(1) vs. Doss(3)

Central(4) vs. Central Hardin(2)

Daviess(1) vs. DeSales(3)

Manual(4) vs. Ft. Knox(2)

John Hardin(2) vs. PRP(3)

Southern(3) vs. JV Allstar

Round 2

BC vs. Daviess

Caldwell vs. Southern

PRP vs. Ft. Knox

Bourbon vs. John Hardin

Doss vs. Central Hardin

Central vs. DeSales

Manual vs. JV Allstar

Round 3

BC vs. Caldwell

Southern vs. John Hardin

DeSales vs. Central Hardin

Manual vs. Bourbon

Ft. Knox vs. Daviess

Doss vs. Central

PRP vs. JV Allstar

Round 4

BC vs. Manual

Southern vs. Central Hardin

Doss vs. Daviess

PRP vs. Bourbon

DeSales vs. John Hardin

Caldwell vs. Central

Ft. Knox vs. JV Allstar

There may be a Round 5 if time permits.  Hope this helps you guys.

Sounds like its going to be a great day!

Ft.knox looks as if its going to have a good measuring stick of how good there are after saturday!

Manual, PRP, Daviess Co.,Jv All-Stars, and maybe a possible round five!

i think that this year everyone is going to be thrown off  by the new weight rules.... so far, here at desales, it seems to be fine, but for me personally, i jump up and down all the time in weight... ive lost 7 pounds in 9 days... and thats not good.. but i jumped back up there so im fine now... :-D