Sign in to follow this  
Bryoung11

New to Kentucky

My name is Bryan, I just got a heads put that I'm being moved from Ft Leavenworth KS to Ft Knox in Aug 2015. My son Keagan has wrestled for 5 years in Kansas and Texas. I'm looking for a very competitive club that teaches at a high level and works at a high level. We currently travel up to an hour for practice so traveling really isn't an issue. Also wanted to get a heads up on Kentucky wrestling, I.e. Competitiveness, good tournaments, state and any other issues. Thanks in advance, looking forward to it.

Shame you got Knox instead of Campbell, Knox turns out the occasional tough kid but Campbell has been a program on the rise these past few years, not that I'm biased or anything haha.

I think most kids in the Knox (Hardin) area go to NO-OX, but someone from that area could answer your questions on that.

Mr. Bryan  I've sent you a private message about wrestling in the Ft. Knox/Hardin County area. As FCHS/JCU125 mentioned No-Ox is the wrestling club in the area. A lot of good quality wrestles have come from that wrestling club.