Sign in to follow this  
Komplexx

WILL STARKS

I would say Will will do what ever is best for the team to repeat this year.  I would not be surprised if we see him split time between the weight classes and it will be a decision made at the end of the season what he wrestles at state.

if he could win state at either weight, what would be the reason to cut the weight? i dont think team wise it would matter. Starks can handle the strength part with his skills he proved that when he beat Oldham Countys 215.the kid from Oldham is a beast, he will be ranked in the top 10 if not 5, very shortly.

if he could win state at either weight, what would be the reason to cut the weight? i dont think team wise it would matter. Starks can handle the strength part with his skills he proved that when he beat Oldham Countys 215.the kid from Oldham is a beast, he will be ranked in the top 10 if not 5, very shortly.

I think that watson would beat starks also matt baker from north hardin could knock starks off.

After watching them both wrestle recently I would say that it would be a good match but I agree, that Jacob Watson could beat Starks..  Just my opinion of course, However I hope we get to see them wrestle before the year is up, maybe even next weekend..

i guess i am crazy to cause i think that he ahs a great chance of beating starks but we probablly wont see it happen this year cause he is at 189 and watsons 215 and i think matt baker from north is really tough and should be making a final apperance unless this oldham county kid everyone is talkin about knocks him off