Sign in to follow this  
JJ

jaw droppers

Brian Daniels from wayne county could open some eyes very very tough kid -Malcom Jackson after dissapointing region last year could win it at 140 i think he has to be a favorite ummm if Ashbrook goes 135 maybe a potienal champion and Radal stevens at 152

Theres a new guy in town that goes to PrP named Dakota Choate. He's a 160. Moved here from Indiana. Not like i'm saying he will beat him or anything, but i would be willing to bet that he becomes a tougher competition for Wolcipher (however you spell it.) than Josh Cooper will be. THAT MY FRIENDS WOULD BE A LARGE JAW DROPPER!!!

i would be willing to bet that he becomes a tougher competition for Wolcipher (however you spell it.) than Josh Cooper will be.

If this is true then he would not only be a tougher competition for Wolsiefer but probably would beat him.  Cooper and Wolsiefer are almost a toss up, remember the title was decided by a couple of points in the last seconds of the match.

This would be a huge jaw dropper.  Your talking about 2 of the top 5 wrestlers in the state (Wolsiefer and Cooper) losing to someone we don't know.

November 29th Wolseifer vs Choate @ Fern Creek

what time is that dual because i would love to see that match but seneca has to go out to south oldham on the 29th

what time is that dual because i would love to see that match but seneca has to go out to south oldham on the 29th

Central/Manual/PRP @ Fern Creek

11-29-06

Wrestling starts at 6:00 pm

Theres a new guy in town that goes to PrP named Dakota Choate. He's a 160. Moved here from Indiana. Not like i'm saying he will beat him or anything, but i would be willing to bet that he becomes a tougher competition for Wolcipher (however you spell it.) than Josh Cooper will be. THAT MY FRIENDS WOULD BE A LARGE JAW DROPPER!!!

Now i'm not tryin' to take away from Dakota or anything but i'm not so sure he would be able to beat Wolsiefer. He's a good wrestler and everything but I don't think he could compete with Johnny's strength or technique. He might put up a good fight but i've seen Dakota put in some pretty tight spots by wrestlers that are far below the level of Johnny Wolsiefer. I can definatly see Dakota placing though.

Now i'm not tryin' to take away from Dakota or anything but i'm not so sure he would be able to beat Wolsiefer. He's a good wrestler and everything but I don't think he could compete with Johnny's strength or technique. He might put up a good fight but i've seen Dakota put in some pretty tight spots by wrestlers that are far below the level of Johnny Wolsiefer. I can definatly see Dakota placing though.

Im going to have to agree with you on this one.  While i think Dakota could be a top 8 wrestler at 160 this year, he is not near Wolsifiers or Coopers status.  I have watched and wrestled with Dakota and he still has much to learn. While i will be hoping Dakota does beat Wolf, I would not bet on it.  And im a Gambler...lol...  Good Luck this year to both though, both seem to have good sportsmanship.

Im going to have to agree with you on this one.  While i think Dakota could be a top 8 wrestler at 160 this year, he is not near Wolsifiers or Coopers status.  I have watched and wrestled with Dakota and he still has much to learn. While i will be hoping Dakota does beat Wolf, I would not bet on it.  And im a Gambler...lol...  Good Luck this year to both though, both seem to have good sportsmanship.

Yea. They're both pretty respectable guys. And Dakota is only a sophomore so he's got plenty of time to work out kinks in his game and really improve. I see him being a monster by his senior year if he continues to work hard.