Sign in to follow this  
NighthawkWrestling

Tomahawk Wrestling Club- (Freestyle)Cincinnati, OH

TOMAHAWK WRESTLING CLUB

Mission Statement: To provide any athlete the opportunity to wrestle in the off-season to improve their overall skill level for the upcoming youth, middle school, or high school seasons.

The club will start on Tuesday March 18th & take place every Tuesday/Thursday after for the remainder of the school year 6:30-8:30 pm.

Coaches: 

Luke Cripe- Head Coach
2x Junior National Team Member

Matt McIntire- Assistant Coach
5x Cadet and Junior National Team Member
5x Cadet and Junior National All American 

What Time Will Club Be: 6:30pm till 8:30pm

Where Will The Club Be: Anderson High School Wrestling Room

What Will I Need To Participate: T-shirt & Shorts, Wrestling Shoes, and a USA Wrestling Card.
Please go to this website to sign up for a USA Wrestling Card & sign up under the club name Tomahawk Wrestling Club http://www.usawmembership.com/

Who Can Participate In This Club: Anyone is welcome to participate regardless of your school. We will accept ages K-12. You must have a USA Wrestling Card For Insurance Purposes!

Contacts: 
Luke Cripe- Head Wrestling Coach Anderson High School- lukecripe@foresthills.edu
Matt McIntire- Assistant Wrestling Coach Anderson High School- matthewmcintire@foresthills.edu
Brad Gaertner- Assistant Wrestling Coach Anderson High School- bradgaertner@foresthills.edu
Brad Cunningham- Head Wrestling Coach Nagel Middle School- bradcunningham@foresthills.edu

We look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at Anderson High School!!!

Matt McIntire is legit and from one of the best wrestling families in SW ohio anyone wrestling these styles should probably check it out .

Any interest from youth wrestlers? I have a 65 lb 4th grader wanting to do this. I can bring a partner for him but wanted to see what kids you've had before?

Any interest from youth wrestlers? I have a 65 lb 4th grader wanting to do this. I can bring a partner for him but wanted to see what kids you've had before?

Not sure. I've spoken with the Grandstaff's who plan on being there tonight but beyond them and maybe a few 7th graders locally (meaning Milford, Kings, etc). Not sure about anyone lighter. After tonight I will be able to give more insight to the kids in the room.

Is this room only freestyle? 

I am not 100% sure but all the communication to the community is that kids will be training freestyle and greco. 

Hope this helps

Not a bad showing tonight. Roughly around 17 guys. No little guys and mostly its Anderson kids with a few Turpin and Kings there. Hoping to get around 25 kids in there per practice. Lot of freestyle and greco technique then about 30 minutes of live wrestling. 

I will say great insight and technique from Coach Cripe and Coach McIntire. Next practice is Thursday at 6:30

Sign in to follow this