nathan.boston120

Workout opportunity

We will be having a practice tomorrow if anyone would like to come and begin their off-season with a bang. We would love to see a full room of kids so feel free to bring a partner. There is no charge.

For more imformation such as time and place please text me at 317-965-5251

-thanks nathan boston

We had 41 kids show up to the ETC practice tonight, it was a great workout with hard drill live situations and straight up live. Its great to see so many kids hungry right after the state tournament. Everyone worked hard and got pushed. Cant wait for our next practice

post-21422-0-71719000-1393385649_thumb.j

Our next practice will be on Sunday at 1:30. It will be held at South Oldham highschool, there is no cost for the practice.

Anybody that is wanting to come feel free to, we are going to have to close the room off at 50 or 60.

If you could txt me with your Name that would be great so i can get your name on a roster.

-Nathan boston

Due to the number of people wanting to come to the ETC workout on sunday i am sad to say we have to cap the room. So if you were not in the room on tuesday or contacted me or my dad the room is now full. On the plus side we will be opening another room in lexington in the near future to cater to a wider range of wrestlers.

In addition if you have any questions please do not contact South Oldham. Please call or txt me at 317~965~5251 or my dad at 317~752~0698

Thanks Nathan Boston

Are you guys coming back to South Oldham any time soon? I have a middle school 121 who is QUITE the Nathan Boston fan and we would love nothing more than to get in a wrestling room before you head off to ISU. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yes we will be at South Oldham tomorrow at 1:30. We are sad to say that the room is full. So if you were not there last tuesday or have not contacted me or my dad the room is full.

385- I am currently training for the dapper dan and the USA Dream Team but i would love to meet your son and am willing to give him some one on one workouts at no charge.

Go Kentucky

- Nathan Boston

Yes we will be at South Oldham tomorrow at 1:30. We are sad to say that the room is full. So if you were not there last tuesday or have not contacted me or my dad the room is full.

385- I am currently training for the dapper dan and the USA Dream Team but i would love to meet your son and am willing to give him some one on one workouts at no charge.

Go Kentucky

- Nathan Boston

That is an awesome attitude. Thanks for giving back to the young guns and best of luck in Ames.

Wow. I don't know what to say but thank you so much and you are a great reflection upon your family and school, and a wonderful representative of the state of Kentucky. Best of luck to you at Dapper Dan and Dream Team. I will write you or your father. Thank you SO much.

Another GREAT practice today at ETC. We had a room full of State Champs and State placers ranging from 75 pound Carson Deckard to 182 monster Tyler Frankrone. Even with the bad weather we had nearly 50 kids working hard today. We are going to keep the room under 60 kids so if you are interested in working out we have a waiting list until someone drops out. In the near future we will be splitting the room by size and experience, so we will be able to get 100-120 kids in the room.

Also please join the ETC Wrestling page on facebook for more updates

Thanks again,

Nathan Boston