Sign in to follow this  
nathan.boston120

Training opportunity for all

Heading into the offseason into tournaments like Flo and freshaman through senior nationals, i understand that it may be difficult to find training. So my dad and i decided to try and figure out a way to help kentucky wrestling step to the next level. We will be going out and running practices consisting of hard drill, live, and technique. Instead of running all practices in one central location we wanted to cater to a larger group of wrestlers, so we will be running practices in the Louisvile area, columbia and lindsey wilson area, and the versailles area. The practices will be open to anyone that wants to climb to THAT next level and are willing to work hard. These practices will have preset locations so we can limit the travel, but we would still like to see louisville area kids attend practices in versailles and vis versa. We have a solid base right now of 20-25 state level kids ranging frim M.S 90 pounds to H.S 195 pounds. We would love to see that number grow!

If interested txt me at 317-965-5251

• Upvote 1

Not goin to post kids names but yes forsure we have big names first month is free. This is all non for profit but later on some practices will be charged along with camps to cover clinician fees... we will fly in the best coachs in the country so it is really about sharing the cost for the best coaching in the country.

Sign in to follow this