Sign in to follow this  
bumstead

highly contested weight classes

O.K. We all know 182 is going to be a barn burner,war of attrician,and a last man standing battle. How about some others? 170 Meimann,turner,Miozza,Ryder, or 126

blackwell,Carr,Austin,emerson.More?

170 Emerson has a shot, bigger bro of Emerson at 126

170 Emerson has a shot, bigger bro of Emerson at 126

just my guess, but Emerson may be out. He hit his head in finals and appeared to have a brutal concussion. He had to injury default finals match.i really hope for the best for him.he was still staggering 20 min after the match. Head injuries are a very scary thing

We could break down every weight class but I don't care what weight you wrestle at. The state is tough to place at any weight class. I really believe that there is alot of parody and on any given match with talented wrestlers anyone can win. I look for some of the region 2 seeds to bounce back and have a strong state showing and or possibly win it much like Lane Jones did in the 170's last year. Only I thik this year there's several 2's and 3's that can do very very well ! Good luck to all.

Hope

Hope Emerson is ok. He helps Oldhams team get quite a few points but more importantly as coach mentioned above concussions can be serious and I hope the young man bounces back and is ok.

If your first move is backwards your stalling refs ??

Just saying dust off your rule books before next week just because your wrestling a monster doesn't mean you can stall

Sign in to follow this