1. Landon Young-- Lafayette

2. Zac Lawson-- Nelson Co.

3. Brandon Johnson--Dixie Heights

4. Matthew Daugherty--Central Hardin

5. Kermit Gibbs--Fern Creek

6. Nicholas Sinclair--Campbell Co.

7. Raynel Brown--Union Co.

8. Jorge Mendes--Bourbon Co.

If I had to pick today these would be my choices. There are many others on the fringes that could place as well: Horton-Station, Platt-Conner, Butcher/Niece-Johnson Central, Shaffer-Ohio Co., Jorstad-Ft. Campbell, Whaley-Moore, Sheridan-St. Xavier, Vinegar-Manual, Davis-South Oldham, Fow-Male, Kennaday-Caldwell Co. There are also a few unknowns/surprises that always creep up at regions also. Heavyweight is a funny weightclass sometimes as all it takes is one mistake and there is no way you are bridging a 285lb human off of you. 

If I was going to pick a completely off of the radar heavyweight to place this year a couple of names to watch are Williams from Harrison Co., he's improved every week and would Trinity consider replicating the same formula with Corolla that worked with Bryant. I think he would do very well.

Good Luck to all.

No telling at HWT. Sometimes it just comes down to whoever lands on top after the fall. I have been surprised by how a lot of heavies are actually wrestling and not just dancing for 6 minutes. It will be very interesting to see who the blind draw favors at State.