Sign in to follow this  
TCW Coach

Season Kickoff Camp

Champion School of Wrestling is running its first annual season kickoff camp.  The clinicians for this training camp on November 11-12 will include:  Carl Perry, Joe Carr Sr, and Joe Carr Jr.  The camp will be held in Indianapolis at the Sports of All Sorts facility and the cost will be $100.  For more information go to our website at www.teamchampionwrestling.com and click on "camps".  If you have any questions that the website doesn't answer, feel free to email us at Camps@teamchampionwrestling.com.  Hope to see you on the 11th and 12th!

Champion School of Wrestling

Champion School of Wrestling is running its first annual season kickoff camp.  The clinicians for this training camp on November 11-12 will include:  Carl Perry, Joe Carr Sr, and Joe Carr Jr.  The camp will be held in Indianapolis at the Sports of All Sorts facility and the cost will be $100.  For more information go to our website at www.teamchampionwrestling.com and click on "camps".  If you have any questions that the website doesn't answer, feel free to email us at Camps@teamchampionwrestling.com.  Hope to see you on the 11th and 12th!

Champion School of Wrestling

thats kind of exspensive for 2 days of wrestling..

It does seem expensive but you are also going to have close training / technical advice from some of the best coaches/wrestlers around.

I hope they have a good turnout, hopefully they can have a clinic a little closer sometime.

It does seem expensive but you are also going to have close training / technical advice from some of the best coaches/wrestlers around.

I hope they have a good turnout, hopefully they can have a clinic a little closer sometime.

Yeah id like to go.I actually live 30 minuites from indianapolis during the summer.I go to lafayette(purdue university).I dont think ill be able to make the camp though.