Sign in to follow this  
Dontdoit

Toughest class?

I'd give it to 113 but 182 is tough as nails too.

Vega-state champ

Hernandez-state runner up

Bindner-third place

Hall-7th two years ago senoir

Sheffer - state placer

Smith-has beatin frankerone twice

Frankrone- beat Matthews

Courtney-tough state placer

113 isnt even on the radar compared to 182

Courtney , Mathews , Frankrone , Smith , and More at 182

120 with Boston and Erdman is tougher than 113

195 is loaded

120 126 ,132 , 138 , 220 , have mountains to climb to reach the top .

Everyone will watch the top dogs to see if they stumble and 182 is tough and has been hyped up since the rumble when it all got shaken up . The best lightweights are not at 113 thats Boston Blackwell and Brocks weights with most running from someoe ,obviously people are getting tired of always having to watch lightweights and are actually happy that normal sises kids are raising some fuss , everyone will enjoy 182 this yr it's got talent and back story it's going to be fun starting in less than 24 hrs :)

I was thinking about the question and I have ask you to define" Toughest" If you mean most competive these previous posts ars a good place to start. If you mean toughest to enter a wrestler and win. That could be 220. Try beating him. or what if Fausz and ervin wind up in the same weight class. both have wrestled 132 & 138 Then you'd have to beat one then face the other. what a drag that would be.

Try beating Boston at 120 won't happen

Same at 132 if Brockks there

Pretty much the same at 138 and Fausz

And 220 with Austin ,

Brock and Austin have the most to Lose in My opinion , Brocks about to be a Fiver and Austin is Undefeated , bring a shotgun if you want to stop them and load it with Kryptonite , I know one and I have seen one enough they will win .

If Fausz and Ervin were in the same class and someone beat them both in the state tournament they would become the most talked about wrestler since uhhhh....... Hercules .... Lol and he's wrestling 220 hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Try beating Boston at 120 won't happen

Same at 132 if Bricks there

Pretty much the same at 138 and Fausz

And 220 with Austin ,

Brock and Austin have the most to Lose in My opinion , Brocks about to be a Fiver and Austin is Undefeated , bring a shotgun if you want to stop them and load it with Kryptonite , I know one and I have seen one enough they will win .

If Fausz and Ervin were in the same class and someone beat them both in the state tournament they would become the most talked about wrestler since uhhhh....... Hercules .... Lol and he's wrestling 220 hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Don't ask me it was funny so it got posted twice

182 - Courtney is the most Dangerous - his sr yr hea been knocking he has uh good coaching to say the least Smith is the num 1 But it's Courtney's last stand Woodford the Carrs and his own fate are in his hands , that's a very dangerous mix

IMO  it's either 138 or 132 based on depth, total wrestlers, and the fact each weight class has a kingpin.  There are loads of great wrestlers in each but I don't see anyone stopping Ervin or Fausz

Sign in to follow this