Sign in to follow this  
NighthawkWrestling

Campbell County 04' vs 12'

No I doubt it , Khsaa made him set out till regionals his fresh yr ,and CC is losing matches because of weather and I think they had points or weigh inns left they didn't even use this yr and for some reason most of the varsity had to set out in their own only home dual meet so they lose matches there all very €|€{£}£ annoying when you have kids who are chasing records and live for it . He does have a very long win streak without a loss since sixth grade in folkstyle comp .

A state and national title or gold medal placing at nationals every yr since then . Sure he may lose in HS but I don't know of any wrestler in Ohio or ky in recent yrs who can match that streak , and no Otto not BO he lost in HS his fresh yr after setting out a certain tourny for Graham .

• Downvote 1

Now Wildcat, is that really necesary?

Just curious how many high school wins does ATM have now?

Thats how Bankemper use to do things over there.  He cared very little about records, wins, and other accolades for himself or his wrestlers.  It use to be about making every wrestler on his team the best they could be.  Whether that means two varsity victories in the season, or a state championship, maybe he has returned to this philosophy.  

Actually it is. Hes constantly spouting off stat after stat. Lets just be clear how many wrestlers actually attended these "national tournaments". Im sure the 220 classes were stacked.

Im not being disrespectful but at least the top two wrestlers in ky dont wrestler for CC. They may not have the "win streak", but they are in competiitve weight classes and have wrestled in tougher tournaments. With that said, kids in ohio see better comp every weekend in compete in many or the toughest tournys (ironman, MIT , Brecksville, topgun, etc) in one of the top three wrestling states in the country...but yeah I agree. ATM is the greatest 220 to come out of KY all time.

Well you and everyone else knows the response that will be comming back. 

1.Another resume of ATM's past, all the way back to elementary. 

2.His unmatched dedication in the weight room to becoming the best. 

3.His future records he will reach. 

4.A dig on you and your team. 

5.Finally ending up with a threat or challenge to find someone better than his boys. 

all between 100 and 200 words long

^^ agreed but its a worthy discussion. His GOAT rants need puy into better context. Im not saying ATM isnt the best 220 in ky. Just not the best wrestler or the most nationally qualified. A bunch of ky kids are doing big things (ironman, flo nationals, ncaaD1) it doesnt have to be ATM all the time.

Ahh wildcat another person who has absolutely nothing to do but be envious lol and what is your concern with this 04vs 12 CC thread ,

How many 220 were at these nat tournaments ??

Guess it wouldn't matter if there were only 5 or 6 as for who he has beaten and their quality you are way of 220 is one of the toughest classes in the Country including the pfp best wrestler in the. Nation , once again you spread falsehoods as lies . As for Ohio no team in KY wrestles in Ohio as Much as CC and no kid in KY has beaten more of those Ohio state placers and ranked kids in all divisions than Austin ,as for who he has beaten Nationally ranked kids every yr he has wrestled at every national tournament as a matter of fact in his weight class on intermat he has actually beaten the next three wrestlers below his ranking he's probably the only wrestler at 220 who can say he has actually beaten the three next guys below him ,

If you knew anything about wrestling and these national tournaments you would already know Austin and Brock are the two undefeateds at that tournament over the last two yrs and Austin has wins over ind champs runners up and I'll runner ups as well as many others his wins there were against higher quality wrestlers than most if not everyone else from ky .

You sound like the haters who tried to downplay him his fresh yr saying his class was weak lol beating a Sr returning champ and being the only non Sr on the podium one fresh 7 srs lol .

As for your statement the Top Two Wrestlers in KY , that your opinion they may be the top two Srs not going to debate comments on two kids i respect and like and are great wrestlers and not going to let some hater who's about to see their fav team go down and knows there about to take a dose of their own medicine use someone else in an attempt to knock a good kid , One who happens to have the best record of any wrestler in KY history from youth through HS :) and who may well go undefeated throughout his whole HS career , when you have a fresh win a state title against returning champ sr and pin the second ranked kids in the state in under 30 seconds of course his class will thin out and when that second ranked kid in kY is making finals in top tournys in Ohio against state ranked kids and placers from multiple states then that class is hardly weak !!!! Austin has wins over top ranked kids in ky in multiple weights all with first period pins , and has majored an Ohio D 1 recruit who was a top ranked wrestler in Ohio previously this yr !!

As for your tournament rants and what everyone is doing few football players do iron man and coaches choose their schedule not wrestlers this is an old debate . Flo nationals is only a few yrs old and the same day as NHSCA the tournament Austin has won two yrs straight and Brock won last yr , the one a couple weeks before National duals where they both went undefeated again :)

The NCAA D1 comment is funny you love dwelling on it , you should dwell on the records in whatever div and the wins against d1 kids rather than the div lol there are D2 D3 And NAIA kids with bigger wins against D1 wrestlers than a lot of kids wrestling for D1 schools ""Knowwhatimean"

And there is a jr in ky who can beat a lot of d1 wrestlers right this instant ,

So the kids in Ohio who all see better comp have all lost To Austin , all the kids in his state and from your team :) have lost to Austin , and everyone else at 220 from every other state including state placers from every decent wrestling state in the country .

Now considering everything he has done in high school he did in Youth and Jr High.

Hes pretty darn good hahahah

The two I'm sure your saying are the top two wrestlers in ky are srs and as for tougher tournaments maybe so maybe no they do not compete in multiple sports and their Records are not unblemished in weight classes that are competitive but dominated by underclassmen while Austin dominated and remained undefeated in a class almost always dominated by upperclassmen the whole time without staying exclusive to one sport .

Think I covered the length of the post ,

Think I explained wildcats comment on a thread that has nothing to do with him or his team because he knows what's coming their way this weekend :)

Austin is a machine in the weight room :) most powerful HS athlete in Ky and that mean p4p including your two picks above him

The boys rock including the on in college who whipped that kid on wildcats username pick like a dog at the rumble and only lost to by a point at state :) last yr .

Pick a leauge a div or a state and Austin has a college Letter from it if they have the sport .to answer your question about college and D1 .

As for wins I think he's around 130 and 0 or so and if not for the bs his fresh yr it would be around 40 more and had he got to wrestle at the home dual as the other state champ from CC did he would have another win , but it will not matter .

No one from Ky will beat him and as for his brother he proved he was better than everyone in ky crossing weight divisions beating state champs he did lose one by a point to a kid he beat far worse the same yr :) giving him a 3-1 record against KY state champs last yr lol .

Looking forward to three straight looking forward to this weekend , really looking forward to next yr i will hate to see the level drop because there are no replacements for a Brock or Boston just like there are no replacements for a Stephen or Kevin , But there is also only one ATM and he is also the only one with a chance to be Perfect .

Grappler you are no CC fan rather a saboteur out to stop an unstoppable force ATM ,you failed as soon as you chose to make negative comments about him .

Wildcat sorry about your luck you should stick to threads about your own school they are not as widespread as last yr but still you shouldn't jump ship and try and poke holes just because your own ship has sunk lol

State duals this weekend , looking forward to a good tournament and a good shot at seeing a repeat from last yr .

Looking forward to the shock and AWE as the good fans in Ky get to see the most powerful most winningest only undefeated HS state Champ in the state do his thing .

Looking more forward to state where ATM should be 100 % and focused on himself And what he does rather than the distraction around him .

Three in a row grappler the undisputed King of the county hahahahahahahh

Wow, you still haven't mentioned how many wrestlers showed up? Do we really have to look it up ourselves. You seem to remember everything else perfectly fine. And about the letters from D1 schools. Are they the same letters EVERYONE gets, the feelers..or actually letters from coaches.

Can you tell me how many wrestlers showed up at any wrestlers tournaments over the last two years lol ,doubt anyone can tell you how many wrestlers showed up at any tournament last yr or two yrs ago lol , and as for we ,do you have a mouse in your pocket because your the only one asking stupid questions , like I said if you want to know who someone has beaten look it up , everyone who was at nat duals or NHSCA nationals would have no problem explaining to you that Austin won and beat some high quality kids , I'm sure the lighter classes are fuller particularly for fresh but your attempt to downplay him will only backfire , four pins and a tech at fresh nationals , a win over an Indiana state champ as a fresh at nat duals , a win against a beast of east top placer and intermat ranked kid as well as others at soph nat and wins against multiple state runners up a nationally ranked kid and a champ at national duals as a soph . Unbeaten against in and out of state comp and ranked opponents ,

Now what was your reason for posting on this CC thread lol .

As for his college letters get serious "feelers " why don't you call Austin and ask him yourself , as for the totally ignorant things you imply about him and college there's about twenty or thirty ranked High school wrestlers in Ky who are on his Facebook and can see who his friends are and these "friends " request him these guys don't mess around with Feelers they Make it personal with a good wrestler And kid they hope to coach one day lol , Why don't you ask his coach or AD he doesn't even reply anymore he just says send them all my transcripts Hahahahahahhahahahahahahatime

Your obsession is showing , mine is training and talking up a kid yours is straight up envy hahahahah your sick

Duals this weekend :)

Obsession? Youre the one who will never shut up about him and can never back up your claims. Good luck to Austin. No one is saying he is not the best 220 in KY. And to stay in topic...CC04.

Back up my claims hahahahah Well when someone is undefeated and beats everyone everywhere he wrestles in and out of season I think claims are a moot point I'm sure you and your cronies and cc informants are all excited hes hurt but Dont worry he will devestate everyone this week and at regionals and state he will be a three timer :) remain undefeated then make another run at nationals where win or lose he gets another AA placing :) then he will embark on becoming the states first ever career undefeated Champ , now those are claims most of wich are history a couple of wich he will do and perhaps exceed :) and calling him the best 220 in Ky is correct hea the best 220 in Ky who has beaten everyone he has wrestled in a folkstyle match since the sixth grade :) the baddest greatest most powerful scary Matt monster in ky History , and some hate him for it but most love him hes so fun to watch I can see it now as can everyone else here comes Austin walking to the Matt all his friends and coaches from across the state set around and say How long can this kid last , one guy says second period some coach from Walton says no way asks me how long did his last match last , I say 39 seconds the Walton coach turns to everyone and says I got ten says its under 39 , it's the finals mind you " ATM pins the kid in 37 sec , Walton coach turns and says pay up suckers , ATM is Money hahahahahahahh ,

True story hahahahahahhaha

Who said anything about him being hurt? Paranoid much? He's the best 220 in ky. No one is denying that. When he steps out in college and more on the national seen we will see. Until then everything is pure speculation. Good luck to austin.

Speculating what ,no one speculates they just pin and win and win and keep winning no speculation look it up ,

04 , how many champs did they have ?

Tarzan, you asked for some education on the 04 TEAM I have learned from this post somethings I did't know before. They won both the fairfield inv.and hammer. stompped the #2 team in state duels as tapout explained 1st 9 matches pinned lost only 2matches in final duel. had more than

half the team (9) on the podium in state tourney. 4 in the finals. 3 third place finishers. no, they did not have any super duper studs like brock,atm

or boston. but from top to bottom there were no weak links, each weight division would be  contested. the time difference is less than a decade

it's not like comparing a 70's or 80's team to today so the comp level was not a tremendous difference. Trust me, we parents of that team were every bit as proud of "our boys" as you are of yours.In Kentucky, we are a community I root for ALL of them when they are out of the state.

and naturally I root for CC but I also root for all region 6 because I know them better. But when someone else Wins I have to acknowledge their

superior abilitys and congradulate them as well. I wish you could recognize others acheivements as easly as your sons. I congradulate the 2012 team, and look forward to more.

Well it looks like they only had two , the 12 team had four so it's hardly a stretch to say that the 12 team would fare better in a tournament and looking at four there were champs from like ten schools showing it wasn't a yr of powerhouse teams in kY and that a decent team could dominate , like no Union vs CC vs Sk powerhouses like in twelve.

Seems that with little research many questions are answered ,

So what was it just an extra stupendous wrestling yr in Ky or what it appears to be , a yr when one solid team could dominate because there were in fact no powerhouse teams like today .

12 hands down .

I understand ,but I disagree the comp level Definatly in Ky is much higher now than in 04 , I also looked up records in twelve Union CC and Trinity had studs , they stood out easily , the twelve team seemed even in a down yr with no they standout teams it shows in The results , being honest great champs make everyone around them better the twelve teams had that , the hammer and Fairfield great CC 12 could have and probably did win there and competed at other tougher tournaments not really a factor what's surprising is the results on the khsaa site No othe powerhouses that yr , easy pickings for a good team leading to the big score

In a dual match up, which matches do you have going the other way? I only counted four victories I believe for the 12 team (Yenter, Stephan, Austin, and Frank).

If you could explain why too. You have a ton of insight I know, but want to here your reasoning. Please, remember its what they were that year not the next year or the summer after. Thank you

with the same number of wrestlers in the finals. how do you propose to make up for  the points scored by the by the 3 third place finishers and 5

count them 5 as in one two three four five other wrestlers standing on the podium? That is why the point totals for the 04 team far exceeded

the 2012 team Tarzan people have tried to explain a team is not made up of 1 , 2 or 3, individuals.

Like I said the 04 yr had no standout teams easy pickings for a solid but not super team LOOK at the Results , in real tough Tournaments the team with the four state champs not 1 , 2, or 3 , but four would beat the one with only two in a down yr ,

To say Kentucky is not tougher in twelve than in 04 is just dreaming or straight up ignoring facts , CC had a good team in 04 but the results at state say the state as a whole had no standout Teams ,

No Union 12 , No CC 12 , , just a solid CC 04 , if that team wrestled seperatly in 12 THEY WOULD NOT WIN , Their champs would not be champs they would lose to Cooper and SAM and their placers would fall way behind in classes dominated by studs from other classes ,

Now think about it before replying , Tarzan Knows Wrestling ,

Ugh me Tarzan me know nothing. Facts just the facts. 04 out scored 12 peorid...spectulation and trying to justify why 12 didn't do as well with excuses about competition, strength of teams ,etc,etc. or any other usless lame esxuses you can dream up will not change history or the point totals.

nothing you say can change what is. you will have to suffer with the "trying to explain why the 04 numbers didn't count" As to the people who were there, remember, and knows, I understand the frustration of trying to explain to the ones who were not, missed out and cannot understand.

• Upvote 1

And you can explain why the 04 team only had two champs , sorry I actually looked into the history of the tournament and added facts to the conversation , and I do apologise for thinking wrestling in the near present in ky has advanced over that of ten yrs ago Me Tarzan me am right you am

Wrong , Great white ape headed to state duals watch little ape pin a barrel of Monkeys .

Four champs vs two against weaker comp , excuses work both ways , either way lol your only as good as your last win and that was in 12 against the best and most modern teams a CC team has won state against ,not a bunch of sub par teams in a down yr with champs scattered all about

And I agree excuses excuses when your the champ your the champ .

And did I explain the 04 team could not have won state in 12 !!

Sign in to follow this