Sign in to follow this  
coachteater

Wolverine Invitational

Western Hills is hosting the 1st annual Wolverine invitational Feb 1st. It is an individual bracketed tournament.

Teams Attending:

Boone co

Bryan station

Western hills

Franklin co

Male

Tates creek

Newport

Iroquois

Harrison co

Jeffersontown

Madison Southern

Dixie Heights

Walton - verona

Probably not unless it's a small team.We have a small gym, so we can only run 3 mats. I don't want it to go all night :)feel free to email me, coachteater@yahoo.com

Looks good coach

Thank you.

good matches throughout the day The 182 will in My opinion be the best class overall with 3 top 12 guys who all have beaten each other. The 113s could be good as well. I like Fern Creek for the team title. As always an individual competition I'll look for some upsets in most weight classes. If you're 170 this is a good shot to win a championship with none of the top ranked guys in there

Are you serious , you think the 182 will be the best class , with the top four guys all at state Duals , Jk , I know you always think the 182s are the best class , I agree somewhat a great class this yr good luck waiting on your nephew to visit us we have a good crew training

In this tournament the 182s are the strongest class. My nephew worked with Austin some at spatolas would love for him to work out with your guys please send me a text or email at jmcmi51802@aol.com and send me your number. Thanks. I wouldn't say that the 182s are the hardest but in my opinion its the deepest weight class I've said this kids name a few times Ben Leaton in the 182 beat Frankrone and proved he's a force to contend with the others so much depends on the draw. Every weight class is tough at the horse park.

Coach Teater does this mean you have not entered head to head info yet?

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to post these, it is much appreciated!!

At 170 the #2 seed beat the #1 at Lafayette. I was looking at those results earlier today and noticed that. I'm not sure if there was a three way tie with the #3 seed or anything like that though.

I really like the fact that this is on trackwrestling and gives someone like me the chance to see what is going on. Does anyone know how many mats this tournament will be run on?

Could be changes from head to head, yes. Should be minimal changes.

Btw, fern creek is in state duals now.

Good luck to everyone this weekend

Which team did Fern Creek take the place of at state duals?

Sign in to follow this