Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

wrestling on tv

Did anyone else catch the oklahoma vs oklahoma st dual on fox sports? It was some pretty good action. One note was freshman Anthony Collica out Ohio winning against a ranked wrestler. Yhe whole dual was lights out. Also big10 network should be broadcasting some duals and I believe the Midlands. Nothing like d1 wrestling. Check it out, enjoy.

no doubt collica is a stud, I hear he could have been a jr state champ and possible 4x placer, however, he ran into a beast.  I believe you know that beast, mpire? ;)

Thanks for reminding me about that nightmare, Crutchmer gives up a feet to back takedown with no time left and that basically decides the dual. Collica's redshirt had been a ticking time bomb for awhile, everyone knew it was going to get pulled because of how much a mess 141 was without him. Lester is a good opening win, he did AA 2 years ago, but he is also wildly inconsistent. I have high hopes on Collica though I think he can slip in around 7th come NCAA's. Theopenmat has a list of what matches will be on the B10 network I'm almost certain

Yeah I know him he and Collica had wars at every level in school even wrestled in the same class at Fargo . Collica is a warrior glad he is doing well !!!!!

Surprised he dropped so low in weight though !

Sign in to follow this