Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye125

Real State Title Contenders in the next 4 years

I agree with JCB0577 on the Ryle boys. These are some of the talent i believe will be state champs...Hudson Heidorf, Aj Bindner, Brady Emerson, Tucker Hurst and a little further down the road...Mason Smith, Ryan Moore, Blake Roth. I am bias but believe these boys will be state champs.

I agree with a lot of names that were listed could win a title over the next few years. All of these kids are tough and very dedicated wrestlers who continue to work.

I have a few names that come to mind.

Bryce sheffer is a proven champion every year. Would not be surprised if he was to win 4 titles in high school just like he did in middle school.

Another product of union county wrestling. Saul and Micah Ervin with be in the mix as well. That program has produced dominant wrestlers year after year. If I lived 4 hours south I would have my son wrestling for them. Great program.

Trenton Johnson is another one that I could see becoming a champion. His brother was a stud and little brothers seem to want to beat big brother.

Dallas miles could end up being a champ. He has had a few injuries over the years. He has one of my favorite coaches in knable. Knable knows a few things about what it takes to win state titles. I believe he won 4.

There are two little guys that I am fortunate enough to have at my house a few days a week. They are tough as nails. Spencer Moore and cole Thomas. They are youth wrestlers that work hard. I have never seen two little kids so focused at an early age.

There are many other kids that will continue to work towards a title. It's awesome every year to see more and more kids making national rankings and receiving scholarships. Over the last 4 years the amount of kids going to college to compete is exciting. Those kids are giving the younger kids hope. Hopefully the day will come when a ky kid goes to a national tournament and we won't have the number one seed first match because we are from ky. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this