Sign in to follow this  
Nick Spatola

New Spatola Wrestling Facility Now Open

We're excited to be open for training and helping wrestlers of all ages and skill levels. 

We're located at 90 Alexandria Pike. Fort Thomas, KY 41075 

Please contact Nick or stay tuned to http://www.spatolawrestling.com and http://www.facebook.com/spatolawrestling for schedule and more information.

1045069_455269524568303_2031110902_n.jpg
1043880_455270357901553_847181370_n.jpg

Congratulations on the beautiful, new facility, Nick.  It looks awesome!!  

I'd like to be the first offer an UNSOLICITED, glowing recommendation for Spatola Wrestling.  My son started with Nick about 3 years ago as a freshman in high school and to this day credits Nick with being his best ally in the sport.  Nick has not only trained my son in spot-on technique, he has been able to instill a sense of confidence in him that was sorely lacking in the beginning.  My son is a state wrestler and is expected to have a great season this year, in no small part due to Nick Spatola.

I have attended portions of Nick's training camp weekends.  I, myself, have been absolutely blown away by his ability to relate to and understand the wrestler's needs, identify his strengths and weaknesses, and pay such personal attention that the kid feels like he's getting a private lesson in every session.  Mostly, I've been INSPIRED by Nick's motivational talks and enthusiasm.  I can't stress what an outstanding effort Nick puts forth for each every kid and I will be forever grateful to him for what he has done for my son.

Nick clearly loves what he does, CARES about the kids and has traveled all over the tri-state training beginners to state champs.  I know because I've taken my son to many locations to meet up with him.  The time is more than worth the trip.   I'm so glad that Nick now has a home base and I would encourage anyone to visit Nick to see what he can do for you or your wrestler.  Prices are more than reasonable and his attention is impeccable.

Once again, I want to stress that this is a legitimate, unsolicited endorsement for Spatola Wrestling.  I'm so happy to see this announcement in here.

Congratulations on the beautiful, new facility, Nick.  It looks awesome!!  

I'd like to be the first offer an UNSOLICITED, glowing recommendation for Spatola Wrestling.  My son started with Nick about 3 years ago as a freshman in high school and to this day credits Nick with being his best ally in the sport.  Nick has not only trained my son in spot-on technique, he has been able to instill a sense of confidence in him that was sorely lacking in the beginning.  My son is a state wrestler and is expected to have a great season this year, in no small part due to Nick Spatola.

I have attended portions of Nick's training camp weekends.  I, myself, have been absolutely blown away by his ability to relate to and understand the wrestler's needs, identify his strengths and weaknesses, and pay such personal attention that the kid feels like he's getting a private lesson in every session.  Mostly, I've been INSPIRED by Nick's motivational talks and enthusiasm.  I can't stress what an outstanding effort Nick puts forth for each every kid and I will be forever grateful to him for what he has done for my son.

Nick clearly loves what he does, CARES about the kids and has traveled all over the tri-state training beginners to state champs.  I know because I've taken my son to many locations to meet up with him.  The time is more than worth the trip.   I'm so glad that Nick now has a home base and I would encourage anyone to visit Nick to see what he can do for you or your wrestler.  Prices are more than reasonable and his attention is impeccable.

Once again, I want to stress that this is a legitimate, unsolicited endorsement for Spatola Wrestling.  I'm so happy to see this announcement in here.

Wow, you just made my day!!

I am so blessed to have the opportunity to positively impact wrestlers and their families on and off the mats.

Thanks so much for the amazing words! The new facility is a dream come true of mine.  I'm excited and believe that this is going to be a great thing for the tri-state wrestlers and beyond.

This wrestling facility is not only the first of its kind in Kentucky and the tri-state area, it is also a state of the art facility that offers wall to wall mats with plenty of room for large groups of wrestlers and a strength/conditioning area that offers just about every thing a wrestler could use too improve their strength, conditioning and mobility. The best part about it in my opinion is the level of coaching and competition you will find. Every camp, club practice, and training sessions include any where from NCAA/NAIA all Americans, wrestlers with past collegiate, state championship and even world level experience. This facility includes the tools for any age or level wrestler to improve and reach their goals. Growing up I would of gave anything to have a place with such opportunities in my own state. Take advantage!!