Sign in to follow this  
Dabeck84

Youth wrestling

I'm from Ohio and I have a son that's going into kindergarten this year at Middletown elementary was wondering where I could get him involved in biddy wrestling. If none I'm looking for a place to move that would have this sport currently looking at Nelson county but idk if they have wrestling.

Dabeck - There are youth teams all around where you are looking.  Hardin County has 2 teams, Nelson has 1 team, Larue has a team.  Best bet is go to www.themat.com - see the list of teams under Kentucky.  Most have contact information associated with them.

I'm from Ohio and I have a son that's going into kindergarten this year at Middletown elementary was wondering where I could get him involved in biddy wrestling. If none I'm looking for a place to move that would have this sport currently looking at Nelson county but idk if they have wrestling.

If this the one in Louisville, The Shamrock Club team at Trinity is your best bet.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

No-
Preferences

No-Ox Wrestling Club is  a great club always looking for new wrestlers! Located in Radcliff, Kentucky (Elizabethtown Area).