Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

NHSCA , grade level Nationals , Sr Nationals !!!!!

Stephens has friends from Ohio signed with Rutgers , and they seemed to have no real issues with out of state kids , Stephen wrestled at Powerade and placed high there and won some really big tournys in Pa as a youth jr high kid he would fit in I'm sure , U Penn has some Ohio kids and former off season teammates of Stephens on their team Ian Korb , a great kid think he made NCAA tournament this yr !!!

I have opinions on certain coaching staffs I've shared with Mpire. There are definitely things I could say about Coach Goodale especially in light of calls to be more critical of head coaches but I'm gonna let it be here. I personally still want Stephen to come to good ol JCU but that isn't happening. 149 might be his best fit in college

I agree , he looked ok at nat but was definatly smaller than nearly everyone he wrestled perhaps all of them a far as lean mass is considered he was a bit shorter than most but I don't think it was a factor in any of his matches as far as height goes , when he was hurt he out slicked some of his opponents and that impressed me as much as anything he has ever done . He could add 10 and still cut back to 149 making him legit there and that's what I would do if I were him hit about 170 167 at least then come back down , shredded wheat , I know other kids go higher and cut more , just what I would do , have no clue where he is going for sure all I know is he is as legit and worthy as anyone for any level in college and in a hard room with great partners he will improve , ODU sent quite a lot to the NCAA an he has talked to them a lot Notre Dame made top three in d2 and he has visited and worked with them a lot , I would love to see Stephen in a remote good school where he could focus rather than "party " or get sidetracked , he needs to be out west or Alaska or e remote lol he's one hyper cat