Sign in to follow this  
cobrawrestling

Cobra/Nelson Co. Belt Series #3 Tourney

Anyone who is interested in a remote weigh-in site please contact Nick Ackley at 502-510-0589. Flier is attatched. Tournament is at the Nelson County High School on Saturday, March 23rd. Belts for Pee-Wee-Novice will be handed out right before the School Boy session starts.All other belts will be handed out at the end of the tournament.

attachment-30101-Cobra_Belt_Series_classic_%282013%29.pdf

:) sorry about that folks...still trying to get used to this new system (I may be young in age but I'm an old dog when it comes to what I like to run tournaments with!)...should work now...had to change a few things but all shoudl be good now.

• Upvote 1

I've had one team that was able to use the same Team Admin from the No-Ox Tournament this past weekend to register for this weekend. Try that first and then if that doesn't let you register email me. I will do my best to get back to you if you do email, but realize I am a full time college student who also works. :)

This will probably be the LAST TIME I am on here today, so any questions please email me, I am usually pretty good about checking my email.

NOTE: I have gotten a few rosters where kids have opted to weigh-in the morning of the tournamnet, THEY ARE NOT IN TRACKWRESTLING AND WILL NOT UNTIL THEY STEP ON THE SCALE. I am doing this to hopefully save myself some work Saturday with deleting no-shows. I am a firm believer in starting on time, if not early at tournaments when possible. :) Those of you who have been to tournaments I've run understand what I mean. Looking forward to a GREAT day of wrestling tomorrow!!