Sign in to follow this  
NO-OX 1

NO-OX/North Hardin Belt Series #2 Tourney

Here is the event flier. We are donating $2.00 from every entry to the Wounded Warrior Project. We also have some Wounded Warrior items we will be auctioning off. I have a signed t-shirt by the current Olympic  Greco coach Jimmie Johnson that I'm going to put in the auction. Here is the event flier attached. Come on out for some great wrestling and help our Wounded Warriors. They fight so we can wrestle.

No Ox Flyer.pdf

No Ox 1

I will get the word out up here in the Cincinnati Area.  It's open to Out-of-State Wrestlers.  I may have a few kids from my Club that are looking for a tournament.

thanks

Don

We will have an additional time for weigh-ins. Friday night from 6 to 8 at North Hardin High School. Weigh-ins will also take place the morning of the tourney. All the info. is on the flier

FLYER SHOULD READ: 

WRESTLING WILL BEGIN NLT 9:30 A.M. FOR PEE-WEE-SCHOOLBOY, 1:30 P.M. FOR CADET, JUNIOR, UNIVERSITY, AND OPEN

Any coaches that want a tournament username for quicker team entry - email me at jory.whorton@gmail.com and I will send you a link with a team admin username and password.  This will allow you to input wrestlers from you season roster, input more quickly and still meet the pre-registration requirements.

Provide first name, last name and team.  I will reply with a link that will allow you to input and edit your teams entries.

Thanks

JW

Make sure and get registered on Track Wrestling. It is a very easy process, I was able to do it and I can barely get a computer turned on.The main reason we are not doing remote weigh-ins, is to make sure we run a fair event where all participant weigh the same on the day of the event. I know it might be an inconvenience for some(adults), but it makes it fair for the kids,which is why we do this.Looking for a great turnout and a great tourney. Make sure and check out the Freestyle/Greco clinic we are holding on Sun.

Even though it doesn't show it on track, we now have over 100 wrestlers registered. Don't think that there is no one wrestling. Some of the coaches got there own password to enter multiple wrestlers and those are not showing up yet.

Yes from 6 to 8 at North Hardin High school. Drive around back of the school and look for a sign on the grey door. Any problems feel free to call Joe B. at 270-272-8486

We have close to 200 registered right now. Weigh-ins tonight from 6 to 8  at North Hardin in Radcliff Ky. 801 S.Logsdon Pkwy.. It's not too late to register 

Results should be out on Track. I want to thank every for coming to wrestle today. I felt like we put on a good tournament for everyone. Special thanks to Jory Whorton and the rest of the No-Ox family for helping out.We had a total of 220 wrestler, had morning weigh-ins, ran two sessions and everyone was out of the gym by 4:45.Thanks again to everyone!!!