Sign in to follow this  
me

IOC petition at state tournament

I'm sure everyone has heard about wrestling being cut from the 2020 Olympics. I hope this news is as disturbing to all of you as it is to me. Let's see if we can make a difference...

We are going to have a table set up at the state tournament where we will have pen and paper for you to write letters to this committee explaining the impact wrestling has had on your life, and all the positive things it has done for you. We will then collect these letters and mail them all together to the office of this committee.

Let's do our part to save olympic wrestling!

If you have any questions/suggestions please post them on here.

"have a table set up at the state tournament where we will have pen and paper for you to write letters to this committee explaining the impact wrestling has had on your life"  I would recommend, you prepare the letter and everyone just sign the petition for submission..... much easier.... ;)  Great idea....then send it to the State or National level USA officials....

Has been,

We thought about that but we kinda want people to put there own personal experiences in the letter. We will probably have a petition to sign as well.

And if we can we are gonna try to do it Sunday through the little league state tournament.

Has been,

We thought about that but we kinda want people to put there own personal experiences in the letter. We will probably have a petition to sign as well.

And if we can we are gonna try to do it Sunday through the little league state tournament.