Sign in to follow this  
Figure4

REGION 1

There are brackets on this site, just not in track. Want me to post the link to the place in this site with brackets?

We also are the largest region in the state and I know that is mocking me considering I am the one who said that. Is there some secret team in another region making them bigger then is?

I thought that track wrestling was supposed to be used for all regional tourneys?

You are right I thought about what was written and decided to change it your welcome!

I can't speak for Coach Burnham but for as long as I have known him he has liked to run the tournament on paper. If you want results I can update you. So far outside of 132 which got rewritten my predictions have been 100% accurate up through 138

Will they be the region that holds up the random draw on midnight saturday, because they do not have there results in track wrestling?

yes link please!

Brackets will be posted soon reason its not on track is because christian county WiFi in their gym is spotty. Coach Burnham runs a damn good tourney and has updated brackets to us each round.

Davidson misses too. Disqualified against Gallogly. This will be the 2nd straight year Gallogly makes state because he got slammed and his opponent got disqualified. The same thing happened last year against some kid from Union County. Pretty ironic.

I think Fort Campbell is sending a grand total of 5 kids to state, They could've brought  their C game and sent around 10. Hedrick is pretty much this year's Billy Moore. I'd be surprised if Fort Campbell finishes in the top 3 at regionals.

I just posted the Region 1 results on the results page from Preferred Software because Track Wrestling sucks. FCHS/JCU 125: while I can say I've been around for a while, I do not use paper That's the old Caldwell coach. :rolleyes: