119Rider

Region 1 Teams

Oh, I forgot to mention this a long time ago.During soccer season, ft campbells girls came up to hpt for the district championship, and Alan and his father made the trip. Well anyway, I was talking to his father, and he said that more than likely they won't wrestle this year. He said something about it was not as fun as it used to be for them, cutting weight and what not. He said he'd love them to wrestle, but he doesn't want to be one of those over-bearing fathers who tries to live his wonder years through his kids lives or whatever. He said if they didn't want to wrestle, he wouldn't pressure them, but he suggested them to wrestle their normal weight, instead of cutting so much, and focus more on having fun, than whatever else it was. (winning I'd assume.) This was a while back though, as said before, and i forgot to mention it earlier. Anyway, goodluck to the falcons this year, the Johnson boys are a phenomenal addition to the team, but i seeing that they most likely will not wrestle this year, you all will still survive.

I'm pretty sure they're not wrestling this year. Nate nor Allen were not at the Orange and Black this saturday..Matt Mines wasn't either, but he was taking ACT's