Sign in to follow this  
Nkawtg

Hey Mpire, your buddy Borofan is now top dog in Ohio.

Ok , uh is Borofan my buddy , I don't know who everyone is , Brakeman as in Brian I talked to him once before Austin hammered Rutherford in finals of jr high state 2 yrs ago , He told Austin to let the match go so everyone could enjoy some wrestling because his matches were so short ,lol seemed like a good guy ,probably didn't like me .

Y the thread ..........

And no ... ATM is top dog in Ohio didn't you see the GMVWA or the HAMMER and ANVIL . Lol

Brakeman did an awful lot of work for wrestling I'm sure he will be missed , perhaps he will

Do mini Brakeman reports for you Buckeyes .

Yeah lmao , Brakeman may not like me

But he never assaulted or insulted me or my boys with sub par rankings and continuous comments on threads about them , he does a lot of work as well though ,

Dissing ATM is an unforgivable sin that I may forgive because he at least put Steph at 20 showing an inkling of honesty ,

Yeah he just plays his game and gives the blind wrestling community someone to follow , he is all right I guess .

Funny post though ,everyone knows Bucksman won't retire untill after I'm in a box . Lol

Good luck to Brakeman though everyone waited anxiously for his reports every year , an he has been around a long time , shame those graham

Guys beating Ed's must have been the Last straw for him !!!!

That's funny right there .

Kind of looked to me like this was an attempt by this person to stir things up, so just thought he should use the correct stick.

Don't think Bororfan does any national rankings.

My point is, that in an attempt to prod you he got his ranking guru wrong.

I'm with you on Bucksman!!!

Yeah it left me a bit confused I know who boro fan is , not literally but I mean I have read his stuff , Bucksman I do know literally and read his stuff at times , no problem I have more concerns if it's an attempt to get me going if not doesn't matter , everyone knows Who is a homer as far as rankings and things are not all on the up and up but as for Bucksman he did put steph in so what can I say , no Austin who I know works harder than most ranked in his class and will beat and surpass even more so it doesn't matter to me , He is Golden and can't be harmed or touched by any ranking anyway , they can all ignore him it won't matter he will go d1 where he chooses and add an AA to his schools

List . Maybe even OSU , or hopefully as far as I'm concerned where his brother goes , but one can only hope.

Good luck to Jayce and Union , glad we are not wrestling at duals lol just how I am. Ky looks very good this yr . Very strong sr class , Jayce , Canter ,Jones , Bryant , Cooper ,Steph , the older Lampe I think but not sure ,Hamilton , Polly I think , Rearic ,Chamberle , not sure of all the rest but studs , tougher group than last yr I think ?and I know I am missing a lot . Maybe Adams from

Ryle and French for sure if he's a sr , and Oh yeah Mark Hall lol

Unsure if any prodding is being done, but for the first time since 1971 there will not be a Brakeman Report. They have decided to shut it down. It was put out there on another forum that technology(internet) has allowed for more information to get to the masses quickly and not a lot of need for it anymore.

Even in this age of instant information this was still a valuable tool. Brian was able to upload this to the internet. I think he is ready to pass the torch. I recall the days of going through newspaper results to try and cobble together some sense of perspective for the state tournament. Brian's work freed up a lot of spare time for me :) His work will be missed. 

I read it it was very neat and interesting and you could tell he put a lot of work into it , surprised about it though , I liked talking to him at jr high state kind of gave you the feeling that your son had arrived , and his first words were compliments and humorous , he followed the top jr high kids and held them in high regard as well he should Ohio jr high is very tough .

Since someone mentioned Borofan meaning Bucksman , and we are on the subject , I wonder where Bucksman would rank CC in the nation , I know they are not in his Fab 50 but who's to say they could not challenge some in it ,only the best schools in Ohio could beat CC probably only those that are in the top 50 - Massilon , Eds , Graham , Moeller , CC would make state duals in Ohio D1 I wonder where they would land .

Bucksman, Borofan.... I don't know either really well. Not a dig on Mpire, just an attempt to generate some talk.

CC is very good. Top 50? YGTBSM. GMVWA and H&A are nice tournaments but aside from Graham don't have top notch teams. Top Gun, Medina and the like are the venues for CC to stick it to big brother (Ohio).

Mpire--you really see CC hanging in a dual with Perry, Ed's, Moellor, etc.? I'm not convinced yet but haven't seen them wrestle in person.

Interesting. State Duals is based on team points scored at the previous year's district, minus the graduated seniors. Top two from each of four districts qualify. Hmmmmmmm. They could possibly get in. As for a national rank, that is difficult. The team would need to compete, and well, in national events (Ironman, Clash, Powerade, Beast, Cheesehead). Is it possible to go to one or two of these? Schedule a few duals with Perry OH, Moeller OH, Christian Bros TN, Perry Meridian IN, who else is close enough to dual. I don't know what the travel restrictions are. Set up a tri with a few of these. That is really the only way to garner national recognition. This is the group to do it with. Maybe start with some of Ohio's better events like Top Gun, MIT, or Brecksville. Forget about Franklin Invite or Lakota West Duals, reach higher. What does TN and IN offer? I think a dual with Mater Dei is in order, bring in Father Ryan TN and make it a tri. Arrange tri meets with some of KY's power schools. Just some thoughts. 

Sure you weren't stirring ?????

And I said the only teams they could not beat Ed's graham Massilon Moe .... As usual people see what they want , but who's to say , Austin Stephen and Fausz are a better trio than Moe can lay claim to and Mathews and some others are rising , a team with 4 AAs one wrestler ranked across the board in the big three rankings and three others ranked and another mentioned in wrestling USA , yeah they can hang with a lot of teams and all 50 of those fab 50 are not at cheesehead iron man Powerade ,

X and Union would do well in Ohio as well , union would probably be a D3 powerhouse and x could make state duals as well .

And yes I know the rules for state duals as I said Stephen helped the fab four fresh from moe get there , Harger , hammer and corril were sr Steff scored mass points helping now get to duals , they reward him with insults and trash talk lol

Had they Nky had a quad cancell and not made up he would have tied Lindsey for the most so gle season wins , and Lindsey got most of his from wrestle

Backs , Stephen won more tournys and had more higher placings , certainly not 9 losses like their state champ ward had in one yr ,

Blasting on Fairfield Franklin and hammer is a joke all decent tournys , with top ranked and high placing kids spread throughout , Swowca dropped CC or they would have been in , doesn't matter CC has strong showing at NHSCA and will again , there's your ranking criteria 4 AA s at NHSCA , a champ an ow winner a runner up and two placers , more than a lot of teams can say .

Glad ky doesn't knock it's own tourny teams and wrestlers for losing to out of state teams and wrestlers lol they actually take up for them ,,,, and cheer for them win or lose , guess its what comes with getting knocked all the time , either way no one needs any pats on the back or recognition wrestlers and teams know when they ate good .!!!!!!!

Whao there! You brought up the possibility of national rankings and state duals. You obviously wanted feedback and you got some. I agreed that CC could possibly make duals. No mention of who has what record, who dissed who, who scored the most points,......I don't care about that. It was never part of this discussion, nobody mentioned any of that stuff. Why diss Lindsey like that?  How do you rationalize your blasting on these guys in one sentence and then accuse others of blasting on a few local tournaments? Nobody blasted those, it was merely suggested that in order to gain national notoriety you need to wrestle a national schedule. Yes they are decent tourneys. Decent doesn't get you exposure. And of course all the top 50 are not at the top events, though they make at least one and you gotta do well in at least one of them to get noticed. If not, then you gotta dual a few of these schools. Is this possible? That's all I asked.

Lol diss lindsey ??? How I stated facts , Moeller people were the ones who started all the threads earlier this yr about their best ever wrestlers and when one of Stephens coaches asked about him they downed him , he was dissed. , if you think saying Lindsey had their single season win record is dissing him you have problems , his dad , my friend told me about him coming back in all the wrestle backs to take third gave h more wins lol ,and if steph would have gotten all his matches he would have could have tied him with two or three wins ,as for blasting anyone else , I really don't care lol if saying cc has three as good or better , it's fact rankings wins whatever and others that are good , and it's obvious all of those 50 schools are not at the main two or three tournys , and CC was in a meet with Graham and a lot of other Ohio schools not a dual but a gauge , ne'ver said CC would beat the top 4 or so in Ohio but all of those are ranked above 30 or so so who's to say CC isn't noticeable or x or Union ,, and although the SW Ohio and moe fans / coaches whoever will never give Stephen his due lol everyone knows he was one of their best ever , as at matter of fact in a few weeks he may jiust have more state titles than anyone who ever went there , 3 and 3 rd - including two undefeated seasons one in Ohio and one in ky thanks to a homer ref from your state , so twist stuff how you want and I will have my take on it , difference being I'm looking at more various tourny championship trophies plaques medals and all American plaques than anyone at Moeller ever thought about , and yes Austin will do better than Stephen , don't twist stuff I say or deny facts to try and make me look bad , or I will simply state more facts .and as for Lindsey he didn't go there all four yrs , neither did Ward ,TRANSFERS

Thanks for reminding me CC has never had a 3 x champ either , :) hell yeah bro and if anyone is wondering your talking shit about my boys and their team again ,as for state titles , Ateph didn't get one his fresh yr , but a first yr cadet getting an AA is equal to any state title and double AA is golden in the wrestling world , how many kids from Cincy do you know have ever doubled placing as high as Stephen did at Fargo ????? Give me a break , talking about blasting ,no kid has ever had Stephens record and done the things he has on the sport and gotten blasted like he has from his former school and state , your a joke go crawl off and quit posting crap about my kids , either way they both end up with more state titles more AAs and more national rankings yr in and out from grade school till graduation than any kid from SW Ohio ever , so f off .

• Downvote 2