Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

Fargo 2013

This years Asics/Vaughn Junior & Cadet Nationals Championships in Fargo North Dakota, Will be held July 12-20.

Any competitor wishing to be on the Kentucky National Team will be required to participate at the Kentucky FS/GR State tournament on 4/13 (tentative date) at Fern Creek High School. The teams will be picked from this competition. The only other way to qualify for this tournament is thru a regional qualifier. I plan on taking the team picked from the state tournament to the Great Lakes regional as well. Hopefully we can hit some other tournaments as well.

If there are any changes I or Coach Smith will post it here.

If you have any questions, you can send me a pm or email. 126dgb@gmail.com

You can also just ask on here if you wish. Start making plans now.

Thank You for your support.

Jon Carr

• Upvote 1

Fila JR is 4/18, 5/3 Northeast Reg, Central Reg 5/17, 5/24 Fila Cadet and Southeast Reg, 5/31 Southern Plains Reg

This limits the available weekends without conflicts with the national and regional events.

I have , 2 who will go if you can talk one into it :) I have one for sure between "195 220 "another between 145 up to 60 , if you can get some fund raising stuff or promo together early it could help a lot , strike when the iron is hot around state time and people should donate !!!!!!

Sign in to follow this