Sign in to follow this  
lasttakedown

Jefferson County Tournament

LOL.tiger coach I agree.But it is useally not that big of a deal( to most coaches) if a 5th ranked kid beats a 12th ranked kid by 2.I went and found Vega gave him a hug and told him he desevered it.I was not trying to slight him.Aj was unranked to start the year,he was not seeded at the rumble and finished 3rd,he was seeded 8th at Jeff classic and finised 3rd,he was seeded 5th at Mater dei and finished 3rd.My point was if in all these tournaments the coaches don't think he is one of the top wrestlers then why when he gets beat does his opp. get MOW.So if I thought Vega should get it does that make me bias.Then I am bias the right kid got MOW

Seedings are based on records and like opponents ....not based on what they think ! The only rankings that count are the ones on February 16th this year...You have to earn those !

Fresh are rarely seeded !!!! And with him

Constantly placing third he seems to

Be getting seeded higher and higher seems

About right . I have seen all Americans not get seeded at tournys as fesh because they do not seed them they have no record it actually helps them if they are good they knock of a high seed early and ride it to finals if they can make

It . Seems he is a very good freshman and headed to the podium at state , when he knocks off a top kid or two or three he probably stays ranked high , lightweight fresh usually have it a lot easier than heavier underclassmen its not that rare and is expected , there is not an 106 in college or anything close lightest weight is 125 not many upperclassmen want to be 106 or 113