Mat Addict

Individual Tournements

The open tourneys go well into May. The posting of KY tourneys is sketchy at best, here's the only place to see them posted as far as I know. We try and get to some KY tourneys but it would be nice if there was somewhere all the dates and times were posted.

• Downvote 1

A statement that I thought was fact in season , leading me to ask the question about this thread .

I'm sure your not allowed to do tournaments on your own duiring the season in High school . If so kids would be competing all over the place .

The open tourneys go well into May. The posting of KY tourneys is sketchy at best, here's the only place to see them posted as far as I know. We try and get to some KY tourneys but it would be nice if there was somewhere all the dates and times were posted.

This thread is a waste untill after state !!! Just saying its pointless you cannot wrestle open tournys when you wrestle

For a HS team and KYs season is not over untill feb

This thread is a waste untill after state !!! Just saying its pointless you cannot wrestle open tournys when you wrestle

For a HS team and KYs season is not over untill feb

I agree. How 'bout this: Cooper, Ervin, et al went to Ironman without their team. How does this affect team points?