Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Region 7

Best wishes go out to Jackson Avant, 170 from Lafayette. Jackson broke his arm in practice last night. Looks like he is dine for season, this will open a spot at region in 170. He would have been top 4 I'm sure.

Jackson will be missed by everyone this year.....I don't think he will get back this year to finish out....You never know though.....All the Lafayette team and family have him in our prayers......

Doesn't mean though we don't have a guy to fill the spot......We do......Sam Quigney a transfer from Greenville Ohio who just last year wrestled in Graham HS St. Paris District....He is an experienced Junior who can get it done....He won a few at the Rumble this past week as a backup.....He can make a run in Region 7 and I see him getting a spot at State at 160 or 170....maybe even 152, depends on where Senior Jacob Marshall and others end up.....FULL squad and up to speed by the Lafayette Invitational on December 22nd......That tourney is going to ROCK this year with 24 teams...Its loaded and a one day bracketed event...should be a barn burner !!!!!

Lafayette will be strong ..... I see good things ahead for the Generals.....Trust me, after Christmas for sure we will be up and going and everyone at weight.....Nice team for Jan and Feb when the rubber hits the road......!!!!!!