Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Region 6

I forgot about Steele he is tough. But Taylor should wrestle 120 and I don't see jones beating anyone at 172. That is a stacked weight class in region 6.

I forgot about Steele he is tough. But Taylor should wrestle 120 and I don't see jones beating anyone at 172. That is a stacked weight class in region 6.

You did a good job on predictions even though it's early but through the NKAC I think most will believe now that Braden Jones is a strong force after finishing runner up in the stacked weight class and that's with him and Steele for that matter being extremly ill all week. Taylor is wrestling 120 and finished 4th

Schwachter , is a big physical kid he does have potential . He should keep working no reason he's not top 4 at regionals placing second at NKAC . I heard he was very strong and it looked like he was just out slicked , for lack of better words .top 8 at state is a big order he has the look and strength a style that slows it down almost defensive with strong ties and movement to set up shots would work for him he is thick but still has good height and reach .

I would also like to give a few other Scott boys a little credit. Tejeda 126-4th, Miller 182-4th, Shultz 106-4th. Good job boys. Scott has a young team with a couple juniors and a lot of sophomores and freshmen. Next couple of years should produce some good wrestlers for the program.