Just Another Wrestler

Undeafeted Wrestlers this year

ATM has a nice in season win streak four yrs straight no losses since sixth grade finals . Last folkstyle out of season loss was to a HS school kid at thousand island duals in New York when he was in jr high wrestling in both divisions , the kids brother wrestled at Ohio state , I know it will come but it's a nice run so far .

Cataan did come very close though and were it not for a dirty ref I think Cataan would have won , lol

I love how people run their mouths when they don't know s_ it. Wayne and Larue County are two top notch programs ran by two top notch coaches. Their wrestling normally speaks for itself. There is no reason for them to "inflate" anything

• Upvote 1

Ok , here's a cool

Thing all the best coaches I have met all agree upon , records don't mean anything at all come state time , I saw a kid with only a few wins almost win a state title in Ohio , And I saw two with about 15 wins each win two last yr 200 and 0 who cares a head and arm by a first year wrestler and it's 200 and 1 .

Which leads me to a puzzling question I forgot what the heck I was actually posting , something about the duals I'm sure ,

I think all the undefeateds beat all comers , as for Austin and Shaun they handed out lessons on both sides of the river , I know Austin beat at least one ranked kid in Ohio in each div Boyd ,Nye , and Heimkreiter , two pins and three wins one by major , it's going to be a wild state tournament.

Why may I ask do you focus so much on the 170s , it's all good it's just you are very in tune and in depth !!!!

I think all the undefeateds beat all comers , as for Austin and Shaun they handed out lessons on both sides of the river , I know Austin beat at least one ranked kid in Ohio in each div Boyd ,Nye , and Heimkreiter , two pins and three wins one by major , it's going to be a wild state tournament.

Why may I ask do you focus so much on the 170s , it's all good it's just you are very in tune and in depth !!!!

The 170's just really intrigued me this year and my nephew wrestles 170 so thought it would be fun just to focus most my attention on the 170's. I know quite abit about the 152,s 160's and 182's but I'm relatively weak on the light weights. It's not that I try to be I just found the bigger kids to be very impressive and very strong and honestly I think it goes back to my high school years where I wish I would have but played football and just never wrestled.

I've enjoyed watching my nephew grow as an individual and therefore It's become a hobby of mine on keeping in tune on who he's going to wrestle and looking ahead to even next year to where he may end up wrestling. My nephew is no SAM or ATM but he's came such a long way from where he started and he calls me every night and it's nice to be able to talk intelligently with him.

The other reason is it's a lot of fun on this board because there's some really good people and it's fun to interact. I coached high school ball for 10 years (girls softball) so this just gives me a chance to enjoy something new and it involves my family.

• Upvote 1

Sorry , I think I asked you before , I remember you saying something about your nephew , that's awesome , good luck to him and nice breakdown of the kids , you should throw a couple more weights in around 170 , and maybe someone else with a lightweight interest would do the lower weights ,a few people could cover the weights and I can cover the obnoxious overbearing one of those dad posters !

Me and some of those Louisville guys :)

The 170's just really intrigued me this year and my nephew wrestles 170 so thought it would be fun just to focus most my attention on the 170's. I know quite abit about the 152,s 160's and 182's but I'm relatively weak on the light weights. It's not that I try to be I just found the bigger kids to be very impressive and very strong and honestly I think it goes back to my high school years where I wish I would have but played football and just never wrestled.

I've enjoyed watching my nephew grow as an individual and therefore It's become a hobby of mine on keeping in tune on who he's going to wrestle and looking ahead to even next year to where he may end up wrestling. My nephew is no SAM or ATM but he's came such a long way from where he started and he calls me every night and it's nice to be able to talk intelligently with him.

The other reason is it's a lot of fun on this board because there's some really good people and it's fun to interact. I coached high school ball for 10 years (girls softball) so this just gives me a chance to enjoy something new and it involves my family.

Pretty cool that u do that. I wish i had someone take interest in my wrestling. My parents were not even that involved.